my love my or may not hurt (Ja'far x assassin.reader)

You sit under one of the many trees in Sindria's palace courtyard. Your tending to your wound on your forearm. You had been sparing with Ja'far when you got careless or he got to excited. Either way, you have the various cuts, bruises, a concussion and broken wrist to show for it. You stiffle a shape cry of pain, you set the bone back in place in your wrist. Your an assassin, well, ex-assassin, and you aren't about to ask for help now. Once the damage had been done you had run off into the woods of Sindria. Adrenaline making it all possible. Once it wore off the pain started. Once you've mended your cuts, you look around the treetops. The noise of life cancelling everything beyond the woods. You look down. Regretting what you had said to Ja'far when you stood and ran off. You had been in Sindria two years, Ja'far had taught you to read and write. You had a secret crush on him, and Sinbad bad confirmed the feelings were mutual. But now, it probably was far from it. You stand, how can you show your face now? After all the terrible things you said before running away? Ja'far would hate you, and Sinbad would forsake you. Tears run down your face. You stand, your legs wobble. You walk, determined to leave the forest, say your sorry and leave. Ever since you joined Sindria, Sinbad had you kill but not as much as you did before. Everyone was so kind, and then you started developing emotions beyond anger. You walk around for what seems to be an eternity. You must be going on circles because you've pased the same flower three times. You sigh, exhausted. You must be going soft, even injured you've never tired this quickly. You sit there. Resting and start up again, this time you walk in a straight line. About halfway though, Masrur finds you. He quickly lifts you over his shoulder.

"I found her!" He calls out loudly and Sinbad comes out of the dense thicket. So does Pisti Sharrkan and Mystras.

"Oh um..hello.." You whisper awkwardly. You suddenly feel a sharp hit on your for head. It's Sinbad.

Masrur sets you down once you all reach the outside of the forrest. You walk beside Sinbad who half supports you. "Hows Ja'far."

You brake the silence and he turns to you sharply. "Bad. Very bad. Since you ran off he's locked himself in his office. He refused to come look for you because he is convinced you hate his entire being."

You look down. " I'm sure if you just talk to him, he'll unlock the door. And forgive you."

Somehow, Sinbad led you to Ja'far's office. You knock against it.

"Go away!(Name) isn't here! Stop bothering me!" You hear the hysteria in his voice. Then the crash of metal and clutter of falling shelves.

"Ja'far. It's me." You grasp the door knob and suddenly you are pulled inside. Ja'far's embrace is warm and comforting.

"(Name)! I'm so happy! I'm so sorry!" He holds you and you both fall against the ground, he's crying.

"Ja'far, don't cry. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said those things. I'm sorry.  I know you love me." You hold him tighter and his sobs let up.

"(N-name)! I really do! I didn't mean to hurt you. Or make you feel like you were a burden." You both hold each other on the floor. You open your eyes, Ja'far's office is a mess, there is paper everywhere. Ink splatters against the floor and desk, shelves hanging lamely from the hinges.

"I forgive you, forgive me to." You kiss his for head.

"Of course.."

After that Ja'far tended to your bruises and cuts. He reset your wrist, much to your pain. Your sitting in his room, and he's applying an ointment to your back, where he noticed small blood stains, that had small cuts. He cried again and appologized profusely. You spent most of the time comforting him and telling him your all right.

                                    ***
You wake up in the morning and notice warmth radiating behind you, you move some of the blankets and notice this isn't your room, nor are these blankets yours. You turn your head, Ja'far is holding you tightly.

"(Name) stop moving..sleep." he mumbles and muzzled your neck.

"Of course, love." You kiss his forehead and he blushes. You giggle and turn to face him. Cuddling until someone decides to wake both of you up. It was the maid.

You help ease Ja'far's work load. He gives you the  occasional hug or kiss on the cheek. When your done working with paperwork, you leave to get a meal for you and Ja'far.

"(Name) thank you." He smiles at you, you notice his features dropping abit, he must be exhausted.

"Think nothing of it." You wrap your arms around his neck and nuzzle against him.

He just laughs and you sir across from him, reading and signing documents. After awhile, you both take a break and eat.

"(Name), I love you." Ja'far blushes.

"I love you to. Don't think of leaving or I'll tie you up." You joke and wink suggestively.

He just blushes and looks away. You laugh. You enjoy the rest of the day with Ja'far, and look forward to it for the years to come.

Sorry that was shorter then usual..