Your my Savior (Yunan x reader)

"Heh. Yunan. Stop squirming!" Your scrubbing Yunan's back and moving his hair out of the way.

"(N-name)!" He stutters. "It's not appropriate for us to bathe together!" He's bright red.

"It's fine! Bathing with you is like bathing with a baby! It's fine!" You try to wash his worries away. *(pun intended)*

"B-but I'm a man like Sinbad!" He turns to face you, there is a towl wrapped around your body. But he blushes even redder and looks away.

"But you aren't like Sin, Yunan! Your gentle and kind. And your not trying to flirt with me." You start scrubbing his hair.

"W-what!? (Name) he does that?" He faces you head on this time, with composure and not blushing.

"Well, yeah, but he does it will all the girls!" You brush his hair and he squeaks.

"(N-name) your being so mean to me.." You walk, or try to walk around to see Yunan's face. He's crying.

"Yunan. Don't cry." You hug him and he lets out a very unmanly shriek.

"(N-name)! Stop!" He tries to squirm away.

"Hmmm? Nope!" You squeeze tighter.

"(N-name)! Stop t-teasing!" He's crying abit harder.

"I'm not. I really missed you. You just abandoned me with Sinbad. I want to spend all my time with you." You squeeze Yunan closer.

Yunan shrieks again and cries abit more. You know better then to use his abandonment against him but he'd leave if you didn't. Of course, knowing your luck someone walked in.

"Why is Yunan screaming out (name's) name like a cat in heat?" You turn an it's Sinbad.

He just stares at you both. Yunan gasps and tries to get away.

"Yunan! No! Your staying here!" You pull on him and he's crying a lot more now

"(Name)?! Yunan?! I need to get everyone!" Sinbad runs out of the bathroom you were both bathing in.

Yunan blushes furiously and he slumps against you. You poke him while adjusting to hold him up. He dosent move. He's breathing, but he blacked out.

"Yunan..I'm going to finish okay? Don't get mad!" You finish batheing him and you adjust him against the wall while you wash away the suds from your body. You're hesitant to remove the towl from his waist. You change quickly.

You decide to get some help."Ja'far? Sinbad? Can you help me? I need some help with Yunan." You hope it's Ja'far that hears you, but its the lady killer of the seven seas.

"Oh? Need me? Did you tire him out already (name)? You need to be gentle with him you know." He smirks.

"Well, he blacked out..and I don't want to change him.. out of modesty... Please Sin, keep your fantasies to yourself." You dry your hair.

"Haha! Alright. Please, wait in the other room." He gestures for you do leave and you do. You wait.

You sit on the edge of the bed. Sleep pulling at your mind, sometime waiting you hear Yunan scream. You jump up and open the bathroom door.

"Yunan?" You peak your head in and notice Sinbad, who is rubbing the back of his head, and Yunan who is blushing madly.

"(Name)! Don't leave me with Sinbad! He scares me.." Yunan is dressed in his unchanging green and his staff, that looks like a fishing pole.

"I'm sorry, and here I thought you cared about modesty." You huff and Yunan starts sniffling, Sinbad gets up and starts chuckling." What's so funny, oh mighty king?" You say sarcastically.

"I just noticed, your less then heated arguments are like a pair of lovers!" He laughs.

"It is not! Yunan saved me! Anything I do for him is out of gratitude!" You glare at Sinbad.

"(Name)!" Yunan stutters out. "Your embarrassing me!" He suddenly disappears leaving you with Sinbad.

"Ugh! I wanted to see him all this time! And he goes and leaves? Why Yunan?!" You fall to the floor, wiping your eyes in an attempt not to cry.

"(Name). Yunan's helped me too. But I do believe your emotions go beyond gratitude." Sinbad just pats your head.

"What do you mean?" You ask quietly.

"Well, you see...."

*Time Skip*
You blush after your talk with Sinbad, Mystras was right. He is quite the deviant when it comes to love affairs. After your conversation, you did come to another realization, you DO love Yunan. Of course Sinbad could have confused you, so you decided to ask someone else, who knew Sinbad for along time. Ja'far.

"What?! Sinbad told you that?! Well, I guess he's right. I've never had a love experience myself. Ask Hinahoho. He knows! He has a wife and children!" You wave goodbye, and go to Hinahoho. Who is a lot nicer then he looks.

"Yes! It is exactly like our king said. Really though, you should trust him more. He isn't as he lets on alone, I assure you." You set of looking for Yunan, to tell him of your discovery.

You walk around Sindria, calling out his name. Looking in dark places as he dislikes the sun, the sun is setting to maybe you'll find him out. You search leads you to the jungle of Sindria. You look around, and call out his name, only the birds respond. You begin to give in and go home. But find a nice cottage. Exactly like the one you spent your younger years in, in the great rift.

"Yunan?" You knock on the door.

"(N-name)?" You hear him respond. You open the door.

He runs to be you, taking initiative, something he only did when you were young, and couldn't torment him with your womanly 'charms' and 'wiles'. You hug him back.

"Will you stay?" You look at him. Tracing the feather framing his delicate face.

"I would like to say yes, but I still need to protect the Great Rift." He smiles sadly.

"Can, can I go with you then? I miss it. And I miss you." You pout.

"(Name) you have friends here..a life.." He looks at you and smiles awkwardly.

"But I don't have you! You saved me before! I-I just want to be with you forever.." You pout slightly.

"(Name)...You always know how to ask...You can stay. But when we get to the Great Rift, don't cuddle me anymore..it gets really embarrassing!" He stutters and blushes, backing away from your shared embrace.

"But it gets really cold! Besides its so warm and comforting around you!" You tease him some more and be just blushes.