It was just a dream~(Sinbad x Modern!reader)

You sigh. You just got done watching Magi and AoS. You are absolutely in love with Sinbad. To bad men like that don't really exist... For if they did you knew you'd run away with them. It wasn't like you didn't like the guys. They were handsome yes, but with obvious flaws that only a mother could love. Even then, that was a stretch. You sigh. If only your fantasies could become reality...
You find yourself in an unfamiliar bed. You look around. A warm breeze suddenly capturing you in stark contrast to the coldness of your skin.

"Your awake.." you turn. A voice you've gotten so used to.

"S-sin.." you murmur and crawl to the man of your dreams who sits in the edge of the bed.

"Oh.. you know me?" Sinbad smirks. You edge closer and reach a tentative hand out.

"How on earth..why are.." You feel around his face.

"Woah there. I don't know you, yet you know my name and touch me? How forward if you.." he whispers and you blush.

You inch backwards." Tell me miss, how did you come here?"

You stare, unsure your self. How did you end up in Magi ? Especially in Sindria..

"I-I have no memory of it..I'm sorry." You apologize quietly.

"Dont worry. We'll treat you good here!" You led by the hand by Sinbad. Who parades you around the palace.

By their reactions, you've been asleep for a long time. And nude when found. They treat you kindly and give you lots of treats, mainly of food but a young woman names Pisti gave you feathers. You enjoy your time with Sinbad, he's everything you've dreamed of and more! You sleep in the guest room that night once again. You hope this never ending adventure continues for the rest of your days.

You awaken to Sin, once more standing beside you. He shows you a celebratory dress, you change into it quickly.

"Seems my intuition was right! You look stunning (your name)!" Sinbad winks at you suggestively.

"Thank you King Sinbad.."You look down at yourself.

"What's with the 'king'? When you woke up you called me Sin." He laughs.

"Yes. But I guess I realized I didn't know you very well.." Not a total lie.

"Why don't you get to know me more..?" He smirks suggestively.

You laugh and he joins you. You don't ever want to leave. It's the place of your dreams. Everything is possible.

"Sin, don't you leave for the Kou Empire soon?" You adjust the dress, attempting to cover most of the cleavage only to have it show in another place.

"Yes. For the time being though. I'll spend my time here with you. If you would excuse me.." he reaches to you and adjust the dress.

You blush, and realize. Of course he'd know how to fix it..since he's probably taken dresses like this off many times before.

"I had one of the seamstress show me how to adjust it. I had it made specifically for you.." He trails off, small hints of pink at his cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't know you cared a lot. I just thought it was because you found me." You smile obviously and he his smile strains.

"Your very kind, Sin. Never change." You give him a hug and he relaxes into it.

"Do you..really think so?" He wraps his arms around you too, usually he is so reassured.

"Sin, I KNOW so. Don't sweat it. Your loved, your a world innovator.." You kiss his head.

"(Name) why did you kiss me?" He smirks against your skin.

"I-I..mmm" you trail off and blush madly.

"Ooh, did I enchant you?" He kisses your forehead. Causing to blush even more. "I did! Didn't I?"

You look away and mumble.

"Whaat? I didn't hear you.."

You mumble again. Louder this time.

"Hmm? Again please~"

"I said It's true I like you!" You scream at the top of your lungs. Sinbad just laughs and kisses you fully. He was gentle, it seemed strange but it suited him perfectly.

"Thats good. Because I like you a lot too.." He folds you tighter. "And I have every intention of making you my queen.."

You blush again.

"Your so beautiful (name).."

"You are too-!"

"But I like staring at you more!"

*I'm starting a Mystic Messenger one shot story too...just if your interested and want to request..*