1- First Day

I pulled my hoodie over my head as I walked into school. The weather reflected my bad mood. I was pissed because it was the first day of school, and I had had to wake up early.

"I hate this," I whispered to myself. High school was my worst nightmare, the only difference between the two was that I had to go to school every day. I wasn't popular, actually the opposite, but I studied and still worked hard so I could get into my dream college, which was coincidentally, on the other half of the country.

"You look like a drowned seal," I looked up as my best friend, Aaron, bumped his shoulder against mine. He was right, the rain and my grey hoodie made me look worse than I usually did.

"You look like a flamingo," I gestured towards his bright pink shirt. This summer, I had made a deal with him that if I would go on a bunch of crazy roller coasters with him, then he would wear pink for the first week of school.

"A sexy flamingo dear," he tapped my nose with his finger and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Now, let's get this weird hoodie off of you and go to homeroom." Aaron and I were best friends since we were five, and were so comfortable with each other that we were mistaken as a couple multiple times.

"Fine," I pulled off my hoodie. "But you know, this year's not going to be any better than the one before it."

"What are you talking about?" Aaron grinned. "We're seniors, this year will be special!"

"That's what you said last year," I bonked his head. "And the year before that, and the year before that, and-"

"OK!" he interrupted me. "I get it, but I can feel that this year, everything's gonna change."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes. "Let's just get to class."

"Of course, best friend," And with that, we both walked to our homeroom, me looking peeved, and Aaron with a wide smile on his face.

Aaron and I wouldn't have been friends unless we had met while we were young. We were polar opposites. He was popular, and good looking too. Almost every female student, excluding me of course, had a crush on him. Me, on the other hand, was a nobody.

As we opened the door to our homeroom and entered, students looked up and waved. Not to me, but to Aaron. I went to the front of the class, waved goodbye to Aaron, and sat down by myself. I had ordered him to sit with his friends, and had told him that I was fine by myself. 

And I really was. Kind of. I liked being alone, it allowed for me to focus more on my studies, but I still wished that I was well liked. I mean, it was pathetic, but I guess every teenage girl wanted to be popular and have that dream life.

"Sup man," I heard Aaron say behind me. He was probably doing that man shake and hug with some of his football friends. There were fifteen minutes until attendance would be taken, and the teacher was still snoozing in his chair.

Our homeroom had fifty students, which seems like a lot, but our school did things differently. The school was only grades 9 through 12, aka high school, and each class had about 200 students, who were all separated into four huge homerooms. Each homeroom was the size of a lecture hall in college. It was weird, but I guess it allowed for students to be closer with each other. Honestly, I just liked it because I could fade away, and no one would pay attention to me.

I was sitting in the front, with all the other non social people who were like me. It was like on the bus in elementary school. The farther back you sit, the cooler you are, The seats to my sides were empty, and I felt kind of lonely, but I just pulled my book out and started reading.

After I had read a few pages of my book, all talking ceased in the room, and everyone's eyes were turned towards the doors. I looked up to see what all of them were focusing on, and saw two identical guys standing at the door. But they weren't just guys, they were like super handsome gods.

They both had light brown hair, which was paired with their bright green eyes. Eyes that were, oddly, focused on me. Their faces were chiseled, with sharp jawlines and thick eyebrows that I was jealous of. A quick scan down their bodies affirmed my thoughts that their bodies were just as flawless as their faces.

Both of them had a perfect amount of muscle which could be seen through their nicely fitted shirts and jeans. They were both over 6 feet tall, and probably towered over everyone in this school.

When I made eye contact with one of them, I immediately looked back down at my book and blushed. Crap, they had caught me ogling them. I acted like nothing had happened, and it was working nicely until they both chose to sit on the seats next to mine.

Because they were sitting so close to me, I could smell their yummy, manly scent. I tried to read my book, but I could feel their eyes on me, so I looked up and made a what-the-hell face at them.

"Do you need something?" I asked them.

"No angel," the one to my right said. His voice was deep, and really really sexy.

"Why are you staring at me?" I rubbed my arm awkwardly as I tried to sound confident.

"Because you're beautiful baby," the other twin grinned and butterflies filled my stomach as he said so.

"Oh," I muttered while blushing. I had never gotten a compliment on my appearance besides ones from my parents or Aaron. Actually, all the compliments I had gotten from Aaron were insults hidden in disguise.

"Cute," I looked up again to see both of the twins smiling down at me.

This year was already turning out to be different, but, I was enjoying everything that had happened so far.

******