31- Werewolves Exist

Author's Note

Keep your eyes out for an update later this week...

******

Recap-

"Come on!" I flicked his head. "I'm the one with an injury, I should get to choose."

"Fine," Blake handed the remote over to me. Axel, Aaron, and Blake had pouts on their faces as I switched channels.

"If you're going to be all pouty, you can leave," I laid back and got comfortable. I laid my head on Axel's shoulder, and, not caring that my wet hair was probably soaking his shirt, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

I realized that, surprisingly, I was enjoying this day at the hospital.

It was like the calm before the storm that was bound to occur when we have to figure out what had happened a few days ago.

******

"We can't not tell her!" Someone's yelling woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes, and stayed still so that whoever was talking would think that I was asleep. I always thought it was stupid when the people in movies would wake up suddenly instead of pretending they were asleep. 

"She doesn't need all of this stress," someone, I think it was Blake, whispered.

"She has a right to know," I heard Aaron say angrily.

"Don't you think that-"

"What do I have a right to know?" I interrupted. Whoops, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Blake, Axel, Aaron, Luke, and Jackson were all huddled in a corner. Their heads turned in unison to look at me. "Why are you all here?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"Support group?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Seriously why are you all here? I'll yell at you if you don't tell me."

"Oooo you'll yell at us?" Aaron mocked me.

"Seriously tell me," I pouted.

"Fine, you-"

"Should know that the dance is canceled." Axel finished Aaron's sentence.

"Oh ok, what else?" I saw through their bullshît.

"What do you mean what else?"

"I'm not an idiot, I know you're hiding something from me."

"But-"

"Tell me."

"You-"

"Tell me."

"I-"

"I swear to god I'll chop off your balls if you don't-"

"Fine!"

"Axel!" Blake interjected. He had a worried expression on his face.

"It's okay, she has a right to know."

I laid back silently, looking at all of them with a confused expression on my face.

"We're werewolves."

******

A second passed.

"Yeah and I'm a vampire," I rolled my eyes. "Now seriously, tell me."

"We're werewolves."

"Stop shîtting me," I threw one of my pillows at him. "Tell meeeee." I kicked my feet up and down like a little kid. I was probably being really annoying right now, but I didn't really care.