20- Getting Caught

Recap-

I was closing my eyes when I felt the bed shift and saw Blake getting under the covers with me.

"What are you doing?" I turned my head towards him.

"Sleeping with you." The room went dark after he switched my lamp off.

"Why?"

"Shhhhhh," he curled up next to me, wrapped his hand across my waist, and pulled me close to his chest. "Go to sleep."

"Okay, Mr. Bossy."

******

As I opened my eyes, the first thing that popped into my head was the fact that I was burning up. It felt like it was a thousand degrees in my room, and as I turned my head to look around, I realized that it was because of Axel and Blake, who were holding me as if I was a part of them. All three of us were wrapped up in my favorite duvet, and it would've been comfortable if I wasn't heating up.

Axel was snoring softly, but he stopped when I tried to untangle myself from his arms. 

"What are you doing?" I turned my head around to see Blake, who was on my left, blinking open his eyes in confusion. His morning voice was deep and raspy, and I personally thought that it was super sexy.

"It's too hot in here," I whispered. "I feel like I'm in a sauna."

"Let me fix it," he pulled the duvet off and I immediately felt the chill from the room without it. "Now come here." Blake wrapped his arms against my waist, pulled me to his chest, then moved sideways so that the front of my body was against Axel's. And although he was probably still in the midst of a deep sleep, Axel cuddled me closer to his chest. I was still warm, but I no longer felt the overwhelming heat anymore. Plus, with the duvet off, I could see all of the muscles that Axel and Blake had.

I tried to close my eyes to fall back asleep, but I kept on getting distracted every time I peeked at Axel's chest. His chest was absolute perfection, so I couldn't stop myself from touching his six-pack. I ran a hand down it, amazed by how hard it was. This man definitely did not skip a day at the gym. 

"You keep doing that, you'll end up with far less clothes on." I glanced up to see that Axel was gazing down at me with a small smirk on his face.

"Sorry," I blushed and tried to back away, forgetting the fact that Blake was right behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. My blush deepened when I felt something hard against my butt. I had a really good idea as to what it was.

"Adorable," Axel murmured as he bent his head down to touch his lips to mine. I clutched his shoulder as we kissed, and pulled him closer to me.

"My turn." Blake spun me around and also kissed me. While Axel's kiss was soft and sweet, Blake's was rough and passionate. I loved how both of them kissed, and I was reveling in their kisses when I realized what was happening.

"Wait!" I pulled away from Blake. "You're okay with me kissing both of you?" 

"Of course," he leaned down to kiss me again, but I leaned my head away from him.

"Why?"

"Because you're ours." I wrinkled my eyebrows and looked at him with a frown on my face.

"Ours?"

"You're ours to share and love," he kissed my nose.

"That doesn't make any-" His lips interrupted what I was saying, and I forgot all of my confusion over his cryptic words when we started making out again. I was so distracted by his lips against mine that I didn't even realize that someone was opening the door.

"Emma are you awa- OH!" Immediately, I pushed Blake off of me and sat up to see that my mom was standing at my doorframe with her hands on her mouth. Her eyes were as wide as a fish's are.

"Mom! I was just-"

"No, honey!" she giggled. "It's okay, go back to what you were doing." My mouth opened so that I could say something but she had already left.

"Kill me," I groaned as I put my head in my hands. 

"Don't worry baby, it's fine." Axel paused for a second before putting his finger on my chin and bringing my lips close to his. Before our lips could touch, I pushed away and got off of the bed.

"Do you realize what just happened?" I waved my hands in the air for emphasis.

"Your mom caught us kissing," Blake didn't look concerned at all.

"Uh yeah!" I rolled my eyes. "My mom caught us kissing in my bed!"

"And....?"

"She caught us kissing," I rubbed my forehead to try to wipe away the embarrassment. "I'll never live this down."

"You'll be fine," he tilted his head and tapped the bed. "Come back here."

"No, I'm going to go brush my teeth and try to make it seem like nothing happened." I turned around and headed for the bathroom attached to my room. As I stared at myself in the room, all I could see were my swollen lips and red cheeks. I looked like a disaster, but there's nothing that makeup can't fix.

Thirty minutes later, I looked good enough, and I went back to my room to see that tweedledee and tweedledum, aka Blake and Axel, were snoozing on my bed. They looked so peaceful and adorable that I felt kind of bad waking them up. Kind of.

"HEY!" I grabbed a pillow and started hitting them. "Get out of my bed and put some clothes on." I gestured towards their shirts, which had been strewn on the ground some time last night.

"Such a mean lady," Axel pouted once he sat up on the bed. "You hurt my feelings."

"And you look like a five year old." His pouting lips and widened eyes made him look way younger than his 18 years.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Kiss me better." He made a kissy face at me, so I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips just so that things would move along a little more quickly. Before he could pull me closer, I spun away and picked up his shirt.

"Here you go," I held out his shirt for him to grab. Axel sighed, took it, and sadly covered up his gorgeous chest with it. "You too." I pointed at Blake menacingly and didn't put my hand down until he put his shirt on. "Okay, now let's go get some breakfast. It'll help to fill up your fat bellies."

"Fat?" Blake looked outraged. "Look at this!" He pulled his shirt up, showcasing his abs. And although I really just wanted to stare at them for the whole day, I knew that the longer we stayed locked up in my room, the longer my mom thought up of some crazy scenarios about what we were doing in there.

"Hush," I straightened my pajama shirt and gestured towards the door. "Now hurry up and go."

******