22- Full of Anger

Recap-

"Let us take care of it," Axel said sharply. I could've sworn that I saw his eyes flicker to a different color before he turned away.

What the hell was going on?"

"It's just a wolf, I have no idea what you're worrying about."

"No, it's not just a wolf," Blake muttered.

"Huh?"

What did he mean?

******

I stood there, dazed, as I watched Blake and Axel change into people that I didn't recognize. They became cold, distant, and it seemed as if they didn't think anything else existed besides the wolf. I mean, I know wolves are dangerous are all, but this wolf was outside, and I'm pretty sure that my dad could take care of it by himself.

"Honey, go up to your room," my mom rubbed my shoulder. "I'll stay upstairs with you."

"Mom, it's just an animal..." I paused. "...That's outside, as long as we stay inside and quiet, we'll be fine. I'm pretty sure-"

"No." Blake interrupted me. "Go back upstairs and stay there until we say so." His face was stony, and I was seeing a new Blake. He always had a grin on his face when I saw him, but now his mouth was in a hard line and his eyes were dark. I wasn't used to the angry expression he had on.

"I don't think-"

"Go!" he growled. 

"Fine," I snapped and clasped my mom's hand. "Let's go upstairs." My mom and I went upstairs, and I made sure that my mom was fine in her bedroom before I went to mine. I purposely slammed my bedroom door closed so that Blake could hear how angry I was. It was kind of petty, and childish, but I was angry at him and didn't really care.

I heard mumbles from downstairs, but I ignored them as I pulled my laptop out and started to find a show to watch. I knew for sure that the wolf wasn't a big deal. It would go away after a while, I mean, it's just an animal.

"Grey's Anatomyyyyyy," I sang as I pulled up the show. I had given up on the newer seasons after my favorite doctor, Cristina Yang, left, but the first few seasons were still gold. Plus, it didn't hurt that most of the guys in this show were hot. Derek Shepherd (the neurosurgeon) made me swoon every time he picked up a scalpel.

Once I started the episode, I felt a cool breeze run through my room, and I shivered. It was cold at this time of the year. I groaned as I got out of my bed and went over to shut my bedroom window. Before I could even touch the window's top so that I could pull it down, I felt a rush of air. Something immediately shoved me down onto the floor.

"What the-" I felt fur on top of me, and as I gazed up, I realized where the fur came from. There was a huge wolf on me! Its eyes were a brownish color, and its fur was a dirty blonde. And, for some reason, the color of the wolf's fur reminded me of Luke's hair.

My heart was beating a thousand beats a minute, and I could feel my arms start to shake with fear. But, as I laid there longer, I realized that I didn't feel that scared. The wolf didn't have a violent look on its face; it actually looked kind of regretful. If wolves could even feel regret. Slowly, I lifted a hand and patted its fur. It was probably the dumbest thing I could do, but I felt compelled to touch it.

And let me tell you, the wolf's fur was soft. I didn't expect that a wild animal would have fur that felt like it was conditioned by the salon twice a week. My hair didn't even feel this soft!

"Hello," I cringed as I realized that I was the only idiot who would say hello to a wolf. I continued to pat its fur, and moved my hand to rub it on the head. I knew dogs loved that. And since wolves and dogs are kind of the same... never mind, I just thought that the wolf would enjoy this. Surprisingly, the wolf rubbed its head against my hand, and sighed happily. "Little babyyyyy," I sounded like a dumb-dumb talking to this huge wolf as if it was a cute little dog. "You like that don't you? I bet-"

Before I could finish, I was interrupted again. It was probably the ten-thousandth time I had been interrupted in the past hour. I was still petting the wolf when Blake and Axel pushed open my door. They froze when they saw the huge wolf laying on top of me with its tongue hanging out.

"What in the world-" Axel started.

"Hush!" The wolf's head popped up, and it immediately changed when it saw who had just joined us. Its body stiffened, and I stopped petting him.

"Emma," Axel calmly said. "Stay still, I'll get this wolf off of you."

"It's not hurting me," I gestured to the wolf. "It's been super cute and cuddly the whole time."

"It's a wild animal," Blake's tone was chilly. A few seconds passed before he and Axel moved quickly and pulled the wolf off of me. The wolf suddenly growled and I saw its eyes flash red.

"Stop, you're scaring it!" I tried to stop them, but they grabbed the wolf by its neck and used "team work" to throw it out the window. "Why did you..." They slammed the window down and were breathing heavily once they did so. I ran over to the window to look down to see if the wolf was hurt, but nothing was outside. It probably ran away. "I-"

"Sorry baby, but that needed to-"

"HEY!" I took in a deep breath. "Stop interrupting me and listen," I pointed a shaky finger at the two of them. "I am not happy with you two right now, so I would greatly appreciate if you got the hell out of my house!"

"Baby I-" Axel started.

"No! Get out! I'll see you tomorrow!" I gestured angrily to the door and huffed. I was angrier now then I was when Chuck slept with Jenny in Gossip Girl. And let me tell you, I was furious then, and am even more furious now. I don't know why I got so angry, to be honest, I realized that they were trying to help me, but I really didn't care at this point. Plus, I probably had some PMS affecting me because this was the week I was supposed to get my period.

"Okay angel," Blake sighed. "We'll see you tomorrow, and I can guarantee that we will have a talk about this." He said that right before he walked out with Axel right next to him.

Once they were out of my room, I yelled, "You sound like my dad and I'm not looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!"

That was the best insult I could think to say to them right now, and I ended my exclamation with a loud slam of my door.

At this rate, my door was going to be broken by the end of the week.

******