28- Hospital

Author's Note

Thank you so much for 300k reads! :)

******

Recap-

"Axel?" I felt the impending doom from the situation that both of us were currently in. We were probably going to die.

I looked up at Axel, and to my surprise, his eyes were pitch black. His sclera was even black.

Fur was growing on his arms, and his fingers were turning into claws.

He almost looked like a werewolf.

But those didn't exist, right?

******

"Axel?" I tapped his shoulder. "Hello?" 

"Yes?" The fur that was on his arms was gone and his fingers looked normal again. What the hell? I knew that I had seen something weird, it couldn't have just been in my head. His body was still shaking, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was trying really hard to hold something back.

"What-" Before I could even finish my sentence, one of the three wolves jumped at us. I closed my eyes and cringed, but never felt the bite from the wolf. Slowly, I opened my eyes and found myself on the ground. The three wolves had all been torn to pieces, but there was another wolf that had appeared. I had seen this wolf before. Its eyes were green and its fur was black.

It was the same wolf I had seen in the forest!

******

(Chapter 8)

I had napped for about ten minutes before I heard a rustling in the woods. I heard a growl, and my eyes snapped open. Was that an animal? Unlike most horror movie victims, I shut my mouth, and laid as still as possible. A humongous black wolf jumped out of a tree. Its fur was the exact same color as Blake and Axel's hair. It was way bigger than any wolf I had seen online, it looked like it took steroids. Surprisingly, it didn't attack me, but rather walked over to me and laid its head on my knees. Tentatively, I used my hand to rub its head, and it purred.

"You're like a big cat," I giggled as the wolf wrinkled its nose as if it didn't agree. Its fur was soft, and as it looked up at me, I realized something. Its eyes were the same exact shade of green that Blake and Axel's were. While I was debating that with myself in my head, an exactly identical wolf came out of the trees and walked over to me, it had a chain necklace around its neck. Its eyes were the same exact color.

I flipped over the necklace on his neck, and read it. 

There was only one word.

A name.

Emma.

******

"What the fück?" I spat out. I didn't usually swear but I was in pain, I was confused, and I was a little bit angry, so I couldn't stop myself. "Axel?"

Quickly, I inched away as the wolf started to look at me. The adrenaline in my system was wearing off, and I could feel a burning sensation from my injuries. The wolf took one step towards me, and I turned around and ran back up the stairs into the school. Thankfully, I didn't trip down the stairs, (for once in my life), and I was able to get away from the wolf. I didn't care if the wolf had been nice to me before. It was a wild animal, and you can never predict what they would do.

While running down the hallway, I ran into someone. I sighed in relief as I saw who I had slammed my head into.

"Aaron!" I huffed. "You won't believe what I just saw?"