Love

How does one feel love?......... I can't see to sympathize with people who get their hearts broken or understand how much they'll go out of their way for the other person. I never really understood the emotion love none the less the word, it seems like the word has been loosely said and slipped past the mouths of snakes in human form. It gets confused with the word lust these two words don't mean the same thing and even I a person who has never loved or been loved understand that perfectly clear.  So allow me to clarifiy the difference:

Lust
ləst/
noun
noun: lust
very strong sexual desire.
.
Love
ləv/
noun
noun: love; plural noun: loves .
an intense feeling of deep affection.
You see the difference? So why say you love someone when it's not what you feel don't say "I love you" when you don't feel or mean it that's feeding someone false feelings and false hope of you two being together. Now I got that out of the way back to my first question, how does one feel love? Can someone please explain to me I'm not understanding I've never had my heart broken before or loved someone so much it hurts what does that feel like? I've never been a realtionship for that long to know hell I haven't been in a relationship for abouyt two years now and if I got in one I wouldn't know what the fuck to do. I'm lost, broken, and damaged and I honestly think to myself that I don't deserve love or to be loved nobody wants a damaged inscure girl who has trust issuses to be with them. Nobody deserves to be with a girl like me, I'm nothing.....I-I'm not special I don't have any talents I'm not a genuis I'm not pretty or in the best shape or have the best smile,hair, or anything. So WHY? WHY?! would I deserve to be loved? I wouldn't want to burden anyone with my problems or just me in general. I want to know what it's like to in love but I'm just to.....scared. I guess you can say i'm scared of love hmph kind of funny don't you think.....