Who Am I?

This is not me I don't know this person that looks back at me in the mirror. I tediously ask this question day after day week after week " Who are you? ", where did this monstrous of a person come from? I'm destroy everything I touch every relationship I'm in or crest with someone. Why do I do that? Why am I such a fuck up?

 Why do I do that? Why am I such a fuck up?

I'm completely fucked up. I'm a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Hell maybe one day I will and as a bomb I will hurt anyone and anything that's in my vicinity. My overthinking catches me and says hey remember that one time you made an ass of yourself man they really hated you for what you said or did. My overthinking makes me a different person it makes me want to end it all the thoughts buried so deep in my mind that I can't bare it no longer. I become angry and emotional, I become manic in such a way like a rabid animal. Ha ha ha ha, man that's not even the start of it there's so many more things that run through my head that I can't tell anyone about because if I do they might lock me away and forget about me. I don't want to be forgotten. So I ask once more " Who Am I? ", over the years I've become a gentle patient kind savage beast. I am who I am....

There will be a part 2 to this give me some feed back on how you guys like the book. I would highly appreciate it and give me some feedback on what you guys want me to write more about. Thank you guys for the support 💕😊