Posionious

" God look at you! Feeling sorry for yourself all the time you're fucking pathetic, you're a loser. What do you have to show for yourself? Nothing that's what, you haven't graduated yet you have no job your friends are far more better obviously than you. They probably think that you're a lazy piece of shit that can't do anything for herself. HAHA! I bet they're laughing at you right now as we speak. Oh god lets not get started on your looks honey like come on how do you seriously have a boyfriend I mean he's not the best looking either so maybe you guys were meant for each other. I mean only someone stupid or blind can love a slut like you. You honestly think that baggy shirt is going to make you look slim? Listen honey you're fat and you always will be. HAHAHAHA! Man what a laugh I haven't had this much fun in a whi- awww are you crying? You fucking little bitch you're so sensitive I swear cheer up doll someone had to say it and I guess it had to be me. Anyways I'll be back tomorrow count on it."
No one is your biggest critic than you. You're the one that can hurt yourself the most and drive your self to the breaking point. These things I think and possibly might say out loud from time to time are poison I know, b-but I can't help it that's just how I feel. Hmm isn't that tragic? I think that poorly of myself.