Chapter 2

It was Sunday; I was so excited!! Thank God for Sundays. Glancing in my full length mirror, I studied my appearance carefully.I was wearing a blue dress from forever 21 and black stockings which I paired with black wedges. My auburn hair fell down my back in soft curls that I had loaded with hair spray to keep from falling out; Keeping curls wasn't an easy job for me! For a finishing touch, I dabbed my lips with the new Kylie Jenner lipstick. I absolutely adore the cute rich pink color it adds to my rather pale face.
Satisfied that I couldn't make myself look any better, considering my sick state, I grab my purse and head out.

************************************

Our church held 3 services; I always came to the 10:30 service. I loved it and I had made it my mission to get to know every member there. Everyone always reminded me that they had me in prayers which I found just as encouraging as the service itself!

I can honestly say that today was no different than any other Sunday, for by the time it was over, I felt mentally strengthened and encouraged as always. IT ended too soon as always as well. I sighed in disappointment as the last amen was said, and went to find my now best friend, Katy. As I walk up to her, I take in her light blond hair streaked with a hint of white and can't help but envy her crystal blue eyes that are sparkling at me. She was so beautiful. Beside her, stood our pastor's son which also known as her boyfriend, Maddy. They are so cute. After talking to them both for a little span of time, I move over to my handsome man, Richard. I had met him at a Bible study, and we have been talking ever since, but not officially dating. We both felt we needed to wait to be sure of God's approval and so far, I really wasn't feeling at peace to take our relationship any further. So, for now, we are just taking things slow and steady. Plus, I have one huge problem... I haven't told him about my how bad my condition has become yet. Not that he is blind and doesn't see how frail I am now...I have just always made some excuse like dieting or just being too busy to eat. I will tell him, but I.. I just need to find the right time.. I know. I am horrible! I feel horrible!

"Hey beautiful! " He wraps his arms around me in a warm hug and I feel his lips plant a soft kiss on my hallowed cheek. I can't help but blush a little. I really don't feel beautiful. But, I try to hide my insecurity with a bright smile.

"Hi there handsome! " I reply, doing the same back.

"Dinner, my place? 7:30?" He raises his eyebrows at me in a question, flashing me his overwhelming smile simultaneously.

"Sure. Sounds good! Any certain reason?"

Reaching up to awkwardly rub his neck, he grinned down at me. "I have some pretty amazing news to tell you..." His voice trailed off leaving me to smile knowingly at him. Anytime he said he had good news, it was always, and I mean always, work related. But hey...maybe I could tell him about the progression of my condition..Dread fills me at the thought but I know that I have too. Yes. I would. Tonight. No backing out!

Hey guys!!! We're super stocked to hear you guys enjoyed the first chapter! We love you guys and hope that you guys continue to be fond of our work! And don't forget to check out my girl ArielMasters !! Love you guys! 😗