A/N For Sab's B-day

Guys I had an idea for something we could all do for Sab's 18th B-day

So my idea is that I want to get a bunch of Sabrina fans to write letters to Sabrina some will be to cheer her up when she's sad and some will be for when she's bored and some will be for when she's depressed, etc. I would sort the letters into an envelope according to what it addresses (sadness, loneliness, happiness, etc.). I'm sorry if that sounds confusing. 

I want to do Open when...sad, happy, sick, lonely, scared, feeling unimportant, and Missing your fam for sure. If you could write a letter to her about at least one of those subjects complete with quotes on the subject and personal advise that would be AMAZING! I was thinking that I would have the people send the letters to me and I would put the gift together. (I want to put the letters into a decorated box) and either ship it to her or give it to her if she has a concert near me at that time. Also, you could add a note card with your on it so she can follow you. I will keep you guys posted at all times! As soon as I get a few more people I'm going to start a group chat so we can all share ideas and stuff. You can do as many as you want. I was thinking about it last night and I think ever envelope is going to contain several letters, note cards with quotes and little trinkets (maybe). 

For example, the Open When You're Happy envelope would contain letters from us telling her what makes us the happiest and note cards with quotes about happiness. So you can pick as many subjects as you'd like and run with it! I'll give you a list of the ones I have so far and if you think of any to add please tell me.

Here's the list. 

1. Open When Happy
2. Open When Sad

3. Open When Mad

4. Open When Lonely

5. Open When Feeling Unimportant
6. Open When Crushing (On a boy or girl)

7. Open When missing Your Family

8. Open When Sick
9. Open When Bored

10. Open When You Cant Sleep

These are just the ones I thought of, if you have more please tell me. :)

DM me if you'd like to participate!