11.

This just in my little gossip fiends, B bringing it back with a topless bikini! After winding down from the day at the water park in San Jose, B takes off the top. After covering herself almost immediately after best friend K comes to her rescue to tie her back up. In relation to B we are sensing some sexual tension between B and Lou! Could our group all be falling for each other? With B and Lou being a potential couple and K and H on the verge of a relationship (in my opinion) things are getting hot in our North High's high society group! All we can do is sit back and see how the cards fall.

Yours Truly, Gigi

"So we are headed to Harry's then?" Blair asked once I was settled into her newly air freshened car. It smelled of lemon from the yellow air fresher tree dangling from the mirror, this usually meant she got a car wash.

"Yeah we are eating breakfast at his house today since they have a home game tonight." I reminded Blair as she went on her route to Harry's house that wasn't at all far from my house. Every home game the boys played we would meet up at Harry's and eat donuts and chocolate milk, it was tradition for every home game they played. "I will warn you though, you won't want to eat these donuts."

"Why not?" Blair asked with a furrowed brow looking at the oversized brown box that sat on my lap.

"I'm getting Harry back for the Jolly Rancher shower. I filled the donuts with mayo!" I giggled patting the box that encased all the donuts. I had done the liberty of sucking the regular filling out of the donuts and filling them back up with mayo instead.

"K! So then what are we supposed to eat for breakfast now?" Blair asked giggling when she heard what I had done to our breakfast food.

"Don't worry, I have the real donuts in my backpack. I got a box I could mess with and another box to actually eat." I reassured her as we pulled up to Harry's house to see the other boys cars already parked on the curb and in his driveway.

"I can't wait to see all of the boys faces when they bite into all the mayo!" I chuckled getting out of the car with the box in my hands. Knocking on the door and walking into the house I heard the boys gathered in the kitchen talking over random things.

"Look who finally showed up!" Liam said to us once Blair and I had made it to the kitchen to see the boys already starting in on drinking the chocolate milk.

"Looks like you didn't waste time in starting without us." Blair commented back with a smile as they all shrugged.

"Well we come baring goods." I slid the box of donuts not the table to see Niall rip off the top of the box and digging in my grabbing the first donut.

"These are the creme filled right?" Harry asked grabbing on for himself before all the other boys took one for themselves. Containing my laughs I nodded and responded.