26.

Sauntering down the hall I swayed my hips while I made my way to the principals office. I was accepting my fate of having my mother yell until her lungs were hoarse. Flipping my hair as I walked past a little group of three girls skipping class I caught their undivided attention.

Forcing down the knob into the counseling office I gave a little smirk to the front desk women who gave me a disapproving expression. This didn't faze me anymore since I got similar looks from my own mother.

"Hey Helen." I smirked waving as I leaned up against the counter waiting for her to respond and give me direction as to what I did now.

"Kendall, your parents have been contacted due to your outrageous behavior. You can take a seat and wait for them to come and pick you up." Helen responded causing me to roll my eyes before speaking with my back turned to her.

"Aw Helen I thought we were friends, it's a shame you had to go and tattle on me like that." I gave her pouty lips while taking a seat with both my arms resting on the arm rests.

"I got the call from Mr. Clancy that you were throwing papers at another student and being wildly inappropriate." Helen told me glancing up from her papers she was working on.

"The other student just so happens to be one of my friends. And as for wildly inappropriate, I feel like that's a little exaggerated if you ask me." I scoffed giving her a smart looking smirk.

"Mrs. Ramsey I would request you sit and wait for your parent quietly." Helen suggested rolling her eyes at me once I crossed my leg over the other and sat like a queen.

Phone chiming in my pocket, I pulled it out to see another Gigi blast alert. Looking up once I heard a similar chime I saw Helen pick around in her desk until she could silence her phone. I knew staff like her loved Gigi, they liked the drama of their high society students.

The claws are out! Two blasts in one day is a little excessive but this video proves to be too juicy to hold back. We here K doesn't like the little nicknames given to her around the student body, and how did she decide to deal with it you all may be asking? Well just ask Mr. Clancy's class who were gracious enough to film the entire thing! Poor K, looks like Mrs. Ramsey herself will be paying a visit to our stomping ground.

xoxo, Gigi

Shaking my head and dropping my phone in my lap I tilted my head up towards the ceiling and placed my hands over my face. Inwardly sighing I heard the heels begin to click against the tile a little while behind the door.

Dreading every second the clicks got closer my body shrunk just hearing the turn of the door knob. I didn't even want to look at the women I called my mother. I shuddered hearing her converse with Helen.

"I am so sorry for my daughters animalistic behavior, I thought we raised her better then that. This won't happen again I can assure you." My mom said to Helen who began to reply back.

"Everything is just fine Mrs. Ramsey. I'm sure Kendall has learned her lesson that the school does not condone that sort of behavior."

This was all going to be a great conversation on the way back to the prison I call home. Everything was crumbling and it was because I had lost control over myself. I was going to take full responsibility for this. I shouldn't have acted out at Louis the way I did and I shouldn't have kissed Zayn due to the pure fact that I felt embarrassed I fell on top of him and gave into the heat of the moment.

"Get up and head to the car." My mother instructed in a darker tone as I lifted myself up and made my way to the exit of the counseling office.

My backpack and things were still in Mr. Clancy's room, I was hoping by some chance Louis could bring me my things later after school since that bag was my home away from home.