23.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked me as I began to walk away from him into my next class.

"To class, like where you should be going." I side smiled at him knowing his was often times the king of skipping class. If he wasn't skipping he was coming in tardy.

"How about we mix it up." Harry came towards me as I leaned my back against the lockers by my classroom. Crossing my arms and tilting my chin up I waited for him to continue on.

"What do you mean by, mix it up?"

"Come with me and you'll find out." Harry told me his heart shaped lips curling up at the sides.

"You know Mrs. Bush is going to have her blood hounds after you right?" I giggled at Harry expression. Mrs. Bush had two teachers pets who went by the name of Tyler and Harrison. They were the biggest suck ups I have ever met and didn't anything Mrs. Bush asked them to.

"Well then we better get a head start!" Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me until I was walking his same pace right beside him.

Coming out into the parking lot we located Harry's car and jumped in. Settling into my seat Harry started up the engine and began to back up from his parking spot.

"You know I'm still mad about Saturday!" I teased Harry as a smile snuck up onto the corners of his lips.

"What did you think I was doing while you wrapped my room in tin foil? Which by the way made my room 200 degrees!" Harry flashed his green eyes at me that I had always admired looking at. They were so pure in color and conveyed so much without any words at all.

"200 degrees? That's a little dramatic." I chuckled looking at him while he eased through traffic. San Fransisco traffic was the worst and is one of the downsides of living in California.

"I could have gotten heat exhaustion just opening the door! Then where would that have left us?"

"Well for one thing, a break from your little pranks! You know you are insane right? Really, the entire city of San Fransisco now has my address!" I widened my eyes while turning my head to look at Harry who seemed satisfied with himself.

"You have to admit, that was an amazing prank to pull off." He looked to the side barely glancing at me.

"I guess." I smirked waiting for him to look over with a shocked expression.

"You guess?" Harry spoke squinting his eyes on the road, "You just.... Guess?"

Pulling straight into a parking spot of a smaller complex of business building he looked over at me. A smile tugging on my lips as I saw him look at me. Reaching over and quickly he moved his fingers ticking my sides and causing me to laugh loudly. Not able to breathe correctly from all the laughing and squirming I gave into him.

"Okay! Okay! It was an amazing prank!" I laughed out breathless letting his fingers lift up and away from me.

"That's what I thought!" He said out triumphantly getting out of the car just as I began to follow him. Taking his hand he lead me into a little corner store that lit me up as soon as I realized what it was.

"No way!" I said walking in and hearing a little bell ring signaling our arrival. Upon walking in I heard little barks from tiny puppies that played behind clear cases. "Harry! Look how cute!" I gushed running over to a case that held little white snowballs with black eyes and little button noses.

"Do you want to hold one?" Harry asked me coming up behind and picking one up from the top of the case. His hand scooping up a little white ball of fluff and taking it into his body. The puppy looking so small in his hand that was clad with rings.

"Yes!" I nodded keeping my eyes on the small little puppy licking Harry's fingers while he held it. Handing it over to me I took the lightweight puppy into my hands and melted. It weighed close to nothing as I held it to my chest and pet the top of its head softly.

Looking up to see Harry go around to a different case and pick up a different puppy my heart melted. The way he held the little golden retriever puppy in his hands and came back over to me cause an overwhelming love to bounce in my chest.

"Oh my god!" I told him seeing the little puppy he held in his arms. This entire thing was lighting up my being from just the puppies and Harry. I couldn't have been happier watching Harry's puppy lick his face relentlessly.

"If you got a puppy what would you name it?" Harry asked me with a smile from the puppy licking his face.

"I don't know, what about you?"

"Rihanna." Harry answered causing me to giggled while I let to top of my little puppy's head.

"Rihanna for a dog?" I giggled asking him as he took a liking to the cutie he was holding in his arms. Taking his puppy from under the arms and extending his arms out towards me the puppy looked at me.

"She looks exactly a like Rihanna!" He told me bring the puppy back into his chest.

"I would love to see what names your kids will have! So far I'm thinking Beyoncé and Jay- Z!" I told Harry as my puppy went to lay in my chest and close her eyes from the rubbing I was doing.

"How did you know?!" Harry asked me with a smile on his face while he giggled slightly at my teasing.

"Just a wild guess." I shook my head biting my bottom lip with a smile plastered against it.

My smile wouldn't fade away as long as I was stood here with Harry. With puppy filled arms and smiles lighting up the place we went on to talk about names of puppy's. Something inside me changed whenever I was with Harry and I couldn't put my finger on what it was but I liked myself more for it.

note// SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG FAM! I'm slowly gaining my inspirations back so expect more from this soon!