25.

Just when you think our little Queen B, K has her mind made up it seems she does a complete 360. Flipping from H to Z, K has us thrown for a loop when it comes to who she is with. It seems as though K can't keep her hands to herself judging from her little make out session with no one other then Z. Don't believe me? I always come baring proof my little minions.

xoxo, Gigi

Whispers circulated around the hallways as the blast hit everyones phone. With all eyes glued to me, everyone stared at their phone and glanced up at me as I walked the hall feeling all the unwanted attention hit me like a ton of bricks. Snickering and gossip with my name written all over it grazed everyones tongues.

"What a slut." I heard a voice say as I tightened my backpack straps and kept on my route to class that seemed as though it was oceans away. I could feel sweat form at my hairline due to the stress of every pair of eyes staring me down. Some laughed amongst their friends while others looked at me with pure disgust.

All I wanted at this point was to get to class as quickly as possible, that and pray to god that I didn't run into Harry. I knew for a fact that he saw the blast, I wasn't ready to face him... I could only imagine something like this would anger or in the least hurt him which was something I didn't want to do. I don't know why I kissed Zayn that last time, I was stupid to think I wouldn't be caught. There is always someone with a phone and camera ready to capture any move or mistake I made.

My next class happened to be with Louis and I was gearing up for all the little comments he though would be cute. Louis loved to tease and this was the ultimate target for him no doubt.

Stepping into class I took my seat and prayed that everyone would stop their staring. I was more then uncomfortable and didn't want all this unwanted attention, I felt like a bird in a cage at a zoo. Everyone observing me as if I were some animal.

"Look who it is!" I could hear Louis enter the classroom as I felt my head down on my desk. I could already see his smart little smirk playing on his lips without even looking up. "The slut of North High!"

"Could you be anymore of a shithead?" I hissed annoyed at his little nickname he decided to call me. I already got enough of the entire student body walking through the halls and I didn't need Louis adding onto my plate.

"She's a feisty one! I like it!" Louis began to tease causing me to shoot my head up from my desk and give him a death glare.

"You have point five seconds to walk away before I rip your damn balls off your body." I gritted my teeth with my jaw clenched tightly causing an ache.

"I'm just playing with you Ken!" Louis ruffled my hair causing me to glare and stand up to my feet with my hands in fists.

"I'm in no mood to be playing Louis." I darkened my features, lunging at Louis while he took off in a mad dash around the classroom. Following him I saw all these desks getting in the way while I tried my best to keep up with the childish boy.

"Come on Ken Doll! Keep up!" Louis shouted while the kids in the class got out their cameras and began to record Louis and I. Taking a kids backpack a hurled it over at Louis seeing him dodge it just in time.

A laugh igniting in his lungs as I groaned loudly and began to run at him again. My blood pumping from all the running I was doing to try and keep up with Louis I finally backed up to the counter where our turn in basket was. On this counter held every classes designated turn in basket as well as our return baskets.

"Think fast Tomlinson!" I shouted taking a basket and throwing it in his direction just to see all the paper fly throughout the room. Our little crowd of students watching us in the class igniting in "oh my gods" and "no ways".

It wasn't long before I was throwing all the baskets towards Louis directions and flooding the classroom in various papers. Heat was radiating in my body as I saw all these cameras capturing every moment that was passing by.

"Ramsey! Tomlinson!" My teacher roared with his glasses on the tip of his nose. He wore the same old brown and tan plaid shirt he always did with pens lining the shirt pocket. He was on the chubbier side as his cheeks shook from his anger. "Get your asses out of my classroom now!"

My hair was a mess as the straight strands began to cover over my face I looked straight towards Jessica Hiltons iPhone camera. Coming a little closer I saw her look at me with a smile that I wanted to roll my eyes at.

"If its a show you all want, then its a show you'll all get." I said into the camera walking away and heading towards a kid that was trying way too hard to look like Justin Bieber. Coming to his desk I took his face and roughly kissed him, feeling him kiss me back. Pulling away with a jolt I looked to Jessica's camera once again. "Did you get that?"

"Get out of my-" My teacher started but before he could finish I stepped a short distance to him and laid my finger over his lips to quiet him which surprisingly worked.

"You don't have to ask me twice, big boy." I told him taking my finger away and swaying my hips as I walked out of the classroom.

Leaving the classroom I saw the headlines already on Gigi. Not only did I foresee the blast on Gigi but I was no doubt going to get an ear full from my nauseating mother. Let the storm rage.

note// Merry Christmas Eve lovelies! You are all amazing and I hope your Christmas is amazing🌨❄️