33.

The night has come kids! From the good to the bad this is the night that shows your true colors. A spotlight is put on you and some shine under the pressure (A very few might I say) while all the others crush from right under it. So lets set the stage and sit back to watch the show, its sure to be a good one! Lights, Camera, Action!

xoxo, Gigi

"Are you nervous?" Harry asked me as Blair busily plastered make up on my face like a plastic surgeon.

"Yes! I'm literally shaking!" I confessed letting Harry touch my hand that was trembling. I was feeling all the nerves rise up my throat as I learned that Niall and I were going to be on in 15 minutes. The minutes seemed to feel more like seconds with each passing one.

"You are going to do amazing up there! I'll be right the front row with everyone!" Harry encouraged as I moved my head a little by tilting it.

"Bitch move again and I will choke you with this mascara wand!" Blair told me as she jerked my face back into place. Giggling slightly I watched her with precision lay the mascara wand onto my lower lash line. Looking up Harry laughed at both Blair and I's faces we made while doing makeup.

"Why do you open your mouth when Blair puts mascara on you?" Harry puzzled teasing me as Blair then moved on to apply my fake eyelashes.

"Why do we do that?" I directed to Blair who blew on the wet glue she applied to the lashes. swaying to the right side her hip protruded as she sat in thought.

"I don't know... But I can even help it. If you apply mascara with your mouth closed, who even are you?" Blair played as I shut my eyes while she secured my fake lashes to my real ones.Opening up my eyes as I heard Louis and Liam come rolling in I saw Louis pestering Liam.

"Bug off!" Liam told Louis as they all gathered around Blair as she sprayed my face with a finishing spray to keep her work in place.

"Who says bug off Liam?" Louis erupted into a fit of laughter while Liam rolled his eyes and stood next to Harry.

"Hey Kendall, we are next up." Niall called to me as Blair took a final look at her work she had done to get me ready for the big performance. Everything had to be perfect, this night needed to be perfect, there was no room for mistakes.

"Coming!" I called back hoping out of my chair as I went to hug Blair and thank her for helping me out.

"Go slay bitch! I know you will be amazing out there, you don't even need to worry about a thing." Blair embraced me as I smelt her vanilla perfume that she made her signature scent back when she was a freshman.

"Ah I'm so nervous!" I told Harry as I dove into his chest, face laying against his body. He held me tight and kissed the top of my head for comfort.

"I am going to be with you the entire time, just keep your eyes on me." Harry told me kissing me gently before I ran out the door to meet Niall who was prepping his guitar before we went on in just a few short minutes.

"Oh shit! I forgot my mic! I'll be right back I just left it on the beauty counter!" I put my hand on Niall's shoulder and rushed back to the room where Blair had done my hair and makeup.

Getting up to the door I saw Louis and Harry still last minute talking but what I heard caused my jaw to drop.

"I mean I knew you were good, but I didn't think you would ever get Ken to fall for you. I guess I have to pay up." I head Louis say as I peeked through the crack in the door. Covering my mouth my eyes widened as Louis counted out two hundred dollars.

Just before Louis could have handed over the wad of cash I burst through the door and looked at Harry with hurt eyes wanting to cry standing there looking at him.

"Kendall I don't know what you heard but-" Harry tired just as I grabbed my mic and walked away from him. "Kendall wait!"

Running in my black high heels I met Niall and turned to him, "Change of plans, do you know how to play Same Old Love?"

"Yeah.. Whats going on? We have rehearsed Dollhouse all week long." Niall said grabbing his electric guitar to play apart from his acoustic.

"Next on the stage, please welcome Kendall and Niall!" The announcer said as I made my way onto he stage with Harry calling after me.

The spotlight falls on me and my heart races looking at the flashing lights and flash from cameras sparking amongst the crowd of people. I looked over at Niall who talked to the sound guy about the change in song before he came onto the open stage that was lit with sparking light in the background.

Hearing the track start I looked over at Niall who added an electric guitar to the song. My hand clutched the microphone stand with my own personalized microphone that was colored over with silver sparkling beads.

"Take away you things and go, you can't take back what you said! I know, I've heard it all before at least a million times. I'm not one to forget, you know." I sang out seeing Harry and Louis coming running down the stairs to where Blair and Liam sat front row.

It hurt to even look his way so I flipped my gaze over to Niall as I went on in the song erasing any outer emotion that could be detected, I put on the best damn show I ever could.

Taking my mic of the stand I walked over towards Niall in a seductive way, "Too hard to breathe I'm only knees right now. I'm so sick of that same old love that shit it tears me up! I'm so sick of the same old love, my body's had enough! That same old love." I sang out loudly flipping my hair as I walked around to Niall playing the guitar. Improvising I coaxed Niall into flipping his guitar to sing over his back as I touch his back and walked around the stage urging him to follow me.

"I'm not spending any time wasting tonight on you." I pointed to Harry in the crowd as everyone clapped and roared in the auditorium. Niall came up behind me and touched my body for the show effect, his hands running up my little black dress I wore. I rolled my eyes up to the ceiling just to hear everyone roaring.

"I'm so sick of that same old feels like I'm blown apart! I'm so sick of that same old love the kind that breaks your heart!" I sang out with all the emotion I could conjure up. Throwing Niall's hands off me I walked away with confidence as I swayed my hips from side to side owning the stage.

Niall following behind me I perched my leg up on his and let him pull me close to him before singing out the last line of the song. "That same old love."

Looking into Niall's eyes I saw from my peripheral vision the curtains draw on us and the crowd scream out and clap with admiration. I lowered my leg off of Niall and brought my microphone down to turn off as I panted from being out of breathe.

"Kendall what is going on? Are you okay?" Niall asked as soon as I let go of him and began to hyperventilate. Panting turned into the lack of air as I fell into Niall, my eyes instantly watering.

"Kendall?" Niall asked placing his hand on the back of my head while I sobbed into his with the curtains still drawn and the spotlight on the both of us. "Lets get out of here, yeah?"

I nodded as he took my hand and lead me off the stage, away from the spotlight.

As the night comes to a close little Queen K isn't here to claim her winnings. Why the early night? We have a bit of an idea from the subtle hint she gave our heartbreaker H. Could there be something going on with H and K that we don't know about? All I know is that H was running after our starlet just before she made her way onto the stage. Like I told you all, the show was sure to be a good one this year.

xoxo, Gigi