13.

Spotted: K and H sitting in the police station with long faces. Hopefully K can sport an orange jumpsuit with style since thats what she will be wearing behind bars. Although she won't be behind the bars that you would think, if momma Ramsey has anything to do about it K will be behind her bars. Trapped inside a mansion in hell. As for our partner in crime H, only time will tell.

Yours Truly, Gigi

"Oh god." I spoke putting my head in my hands as soon as I saw my mother, father, and Kayla walking towards the front entrance of the police station. I was utterly mortified as I sat next to Harry on the bench they had placed us on.

"I am so sorry officer! My daughter was merely being careless and reckless with her friends. We will have a talk with her and make sure that this never happens again." My mother spoke to the front desk lady who was holding us in the waiting room just to the left of the desk.

"I hope you have a very deep and poetic eulogy written for my funeral." I said to Harry as I  watched my mother sort out the details with the front desk woman. As if it were on cue Kayla pulled out her phone and began to shoot pictures of Harry and I sitting  in the holding cell room.

"Kendall Ramsey, she was as wild as her name." Harry began making me crack a smile even though I was dreading all of this.

Just as my mom filled out papers to come and grab me Harry's parents came in looking at him straight in the eyes. Leaning over to whisper into my ear he said, "Nothing is more frightening then making eye contact with your parents while your sitting in a holding cell."

"Yes there is, when your parents make eye contact with you while they are coming straight for you in the holding cell." I stood up leaving Harry on the bench while my mother opened up the door furiously. "Come to my funeral?" I asked Harry turning to him just as my mother tapped her foot waiting for me.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." He smirked blowing out a breath as my mother took my wrist and pulled me out quicker of the holding cell. No words were exchanged until we reached the car and I was locked inside with all my family members with the exception of Sammie.

"What in the hell were you thinking? Sneaking out? Standing off the edges of the bridge? Did you honestly think you were going to get away with this?" My mother turned in her seat to face me as my father started the car and drove the road home.

"I'm sorry mom." I spoke in a quiet voice with eyes that lowered to the ground.

"You are out of control Kendall! What are people going to think of you now? What are they going to think about all of us?" My mom spit with a red face that was visible under the darkness of the car.

"Why should I care what others think? They can think what they want of me! I am so tired of hearing that line mom! I'm tired of others opinions of us, I'm tired of you caring so much about our fake persona we show to everyone! We aren't a perfect family, not even close yet you insist on telling people we are! We have problems just like everyone else!" I yelled with the anger building inside after she had brought up the topic of others opinions.

"No you are the one with the problem Kendall! You think you can go out and do whatever you want and there won't be any consequence to what you do! Well heres something, not only are you grounded but I don't want you on any electronics. No phone, tv, or friends for 2 weeks. You will go to school then to practice then straight home. If you fail to come home at 4 sharp, another day is added onto the 2 weeks." I blew out a deep sigh putting my head in my hands still so frustrated from my mom not understanding a thing that I had told her. I felt as if no one understood how I felt. I would pour out all my feelings yet none of them were validated, instead I was blamed for feeling the way I did. My feels were disregarded as if they weren't real in my mother's eyes.

"I just wished you understood how I felt! I try and tell you things and you don't even hear it!" I hated when I got so overly irritated that I would begin to cry. I hated letting others see me cry but I couldn't help it with this pressure and plugged up feelings.

"I hear you and what you are telling me from your actions is that you are too reckless for your own good. You need to be straightened out." My mother turned to face the front of her seat as we pulled up to our house that was now my own personal hell.

"I hope you like the taste of trouble because it looks like thats all you'll be tasting for awhile." Kayla said to me getting out of the car and waltzing into the house.

Taking out my phone from my pocket before going inside the house I saw the Gigi post about my little arrest and as well as everyone's texts asking me what happened after they all ran off. Also an inundation of apologizes about them leaving me and Harry behind.

Walking and and beginning to type out what I could a pair of red perfectly manicured nails slid my phone through my fingers. Looking up to see the smug expression of Kayla she parted her lips as I gave her an angry expression.

"I don't think you will be needing this for the next few weeks." Kayla half smiled as she walked away with my phone and handed it to my father who slid into his pocket and walked away to his bedroom. Leaving me in the dim lights of the kitchen alone in a house full of hollow people.

Who knew our little queen B, K would feel like the loneliest person in a house full of money and luxury. I guess what they say is true, money can't buy everything. Unless you are Mrs. Ramsey.

Yours truly, Gigi