18.

Spotted: K finally free of her orange jumpsuits and shackles! Last we saw she was riding into the city once again with none other than our high society squad. Hopefully they can keep the cops off of them tonight, then again I wouldn't mind a little more drama.

Yours truly, Gigi

"How does your first night of freedom feel?" Liam asked as we walked up to the white neon sign that was pasted over a black building.

We walked under the night sky with stars scattered all across it. Glittering against the darkened skies we came up into the local bar we all knew we shouldn't be. The smell of alcohol lingering as we entered the older establishment.

"It feels good." I answered with a smile as I looked around in wonder at all the pictures posted on the walls. The walls of this place told a story of the people that had been here.

"What are you looking at?" Harry asked coming up from behind as I trailed my finger across a few picture frames.

"Look at all these, it's kinda cool ya know?" I stopped observing a few of the pictures that conveyed different artists that had passed through here.

"This place definitely has a history." Harry said as I turned to see him smiling at me. That smile could turn me upside down with one glance at his curled lips.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked him hiding away my little smile that was curling up on the ends of my lips. It was funny how easily he made me smile.

"Come on." He took my hand and pulled me lightly to the middle of the bar where others stood and listened to the music flow in through the air.

A man with brown hair and nice eyes stood on the little stage with his guitar. A single spotlight giving off light as he strummed away to an original song he had written. My eyes fixating on the way his fingers plucked the stings of his future so effortlessly.

"Dance with me." Harry urged picking up my hands once again.

"I don't know how." I said letting him take my hands anyway, not pulling away or resisting.

"I'll show you." I told me with a little smile playing on his lips again. Positioning my hands correctly we began to move to the soft music that played into the air. Concentrating heavily on the slow steps Harry was leading me in, I followed his steps. "You're not too bad Ramsey!"

"What can I say, I'm a natural." I bit my lip trying to hide that smile that was creeping into my lips as we moved to the beat of the music. I had gotten that feeling all over again, the same one I got when Harry and I stood on the edge of the bridge.

It felt like everyone else in the bar had disappeared and it was only him and I. As if the music had taken us to somewhere new and undiscovered where no one else would reach. Looking into Harry's bright green eyes I smiled quickly turning away blushing only slightly at the eye contact.

I didn't understand what this was. I had never felt this way towards Harry before and this was all foreign to me. I didn't know what this feeling of a burning cheat was. I didn't know what it was when my heart would pick up in its beats and flutter as the sight of his green eyes trailing me. I hadn't ever felt like this before and it was both terrifying and exhilarating.

"I would get too cocky." Harry winked spinning me before dipping me and pulling me back up effortlessly. Evoking another smile to creep up as a giggled at the movement of it all.

"Harry?" I asked once our faces were only inches away from each other. A heat lighting in the space between us.

"Yeah?" He answered putting a hand on my cheek as we moved closer to each other, the music still playing on the guitar.

Closing my eyes I felt Harry touch his lips on mine while I wrapped my arms around his torso with ease. His lips softer than rose petals as they grazed themselves on mine. Goosebumps brushing up against my skin due to his touch that I couldn't help but fall in love with.

"Sing after me!" The entertainer called as he tapped his foot to his own beat. "Oooh ooooh I'm falling for you!" He sang beautifully as he then asked the crowd of the bar to sing it out with him.

Letting go of the kiss as the crowd repeated after him, Harry swayed from back and forth to the contagious beat drumming on the guitar. Going along with the crowd Harry belted out the lyrics of the song.

"Ooooh ooooh I'm falling for you! Oooooh ooooh I'm falling for you!" Harry sang along with the crowd with a toothy grin plastered on his face as he swayed the both of us.

"Oooooh ooooh I'm falling for you!" I cheered out into the music once the song came to its end.

"What are you too love birds up to?" Niall asked coming up to us once the song ended and the artist transitioned into a new song.

"Just teaching little K how to dance." Harry told Niall letting go of my hands to talk to Niall who was chugging a beer.

"You're missing out at the bar, Louis is already completely wasted! I've never laughed so hard in my life!" Niall chuckled as we all glanced over at the bar where Louis sat talking up the bartender. Visibly seeing Blair and Liam crack up at whatever she was saying.

"We've only been here an hour at the least! How is he already wasted?" Harry asked turning back to Niall who was taking swigs of his beer in hand.

"One word, shots." Niall giggled as I looked over at Harry who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Should we go? It looks like Louis is completely wasted!" I giggled once I saw Louis loose his balance in the bar stool and fall off his seat with a clunk. Putting my hand over my mouth to hide the fact I was cracking up with laughs at the sight of drunk Louis.

"I think that would be smart." Harry said as we all walked over to Louis who was stumbling around to get back into his seat. Blair laughing at Louis rather then helping him.

"Come on mate lets get you home, you are drunk!" Harry took him, putting his arm under Louis shoulder to aid him in walking straighter.

"I'm drunk? No you're drunk!" Louis started poking Harry in the chest just as we walked out into the parking lot of the pub. "I haven't drink a drunk all night." Louis spouted random words that didn't go together.

"Louis you're so drunk..... I forgot what I was saying..." Blair trailed as I pushed her into the backseat. Sliding into the middle as Louis was put into the seat next to me.

Once everyone was loaded into the car, Blair quickly leaned her head on my shoulder. Letting out a soft snore she was passed out along with Louis whose head was propped against the window for support.

Looking up front to the road we traveled on ahead I heard Harry humming softly. Remembering the song that had danced around the air of the bar. The song that had been the soundtrack of our night. The song bringing back fond memories of the way Harry danced with me, how he kissed me.

Hearing him him the chorus "ooooh ooooooh I'm falling for you" caused a smile to creat itself on my lips as my head fell on Blair's head that laid on my shoulder. The tune carrying around in my head as I remembered the night of dancing and music.

Uh oh K! It seems your heart is torn between two. The only question is, who will put it back together, our long time friend H or Z the gardener?

note// okay that was beyond cute! I ship Hendall so hard! Thoughts? Predictions?