Chapter 1

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. (Date started:October 4,2016-January 29,2017)

AUTHOR's NOTE: Please don't skip any chapter so you can enjoy the flow of the plot more.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

IMPORTANT:This is a work of fiction.All the characters are fictional.The events and places are based only on the author's very broad and sometimes wild imagination.They are not connected in any way to the photos used.The pictures of good-looking men and women were uploaded to add kilig-factor to the story.The category is Mature with adult contents such as love scenes and strong language.Not appropriate for minors, prude and squeamish people.(The love scenes were written to show the intensity of feelings the characters have for each other)

A chapter/ Some chapter is/are set to private because they contain some scenes not suitable for minors.  

 *UNEDITED / Not proofread  VERSION*

 *UNEDITED / Not proofread VERSION*

"I don't know if I fit in this event Heira.Puro mga sikat ang mga andito."  sabi ni Olivia sa kaibigan.

Her friend is a famous singer while she is a beauty queen.Olivia won the Miss Star of the World,Philippines so she went to Singapore months ago for the international competition where she ended up as the second runner up .For most people that was more than okay already considering that 75 women competed.But of course..that's not enough for her mother.Carolina Montreal Castillo,Miss Star of the World 1996  which was held in the USA.Olivia will always be a shadow of her beautiful mother.

"And why not? Ano ka ba? Six months ago, you won..."

"I didn't win.I was just a runner-up." Olivia bitterly cut in.

Papasok sila sa venue ng annual charity event of All For Comfort and at the same time birthday ng may-ari. It is a famous clothing line for men and women in Asia.Filipino ang may-ari nito but he has ventured abroad too.The owner is Denny Ignacio.He is married to an actress na dati ding beauty queen.

"OMG girl! Will you just stop that! We are talking of an international pageant here..hindi basta-basta.."hindi na naman natapos ni Heira ang sasabihin when Olivia interrupted her again.

"That is the place.Bilisan na natin mukhang sobrang dami na ng tao." sabi niya but without excitement in her voice.Napailing na lang si Heira.

She is really not into this kind of events.Pati ang pagsali niya sa beauty contest ayaw naman niya.Ang mama niya ang may gusto na sumali siya.Ipinilig na lang niya ang ulo and smiled sweetly kay Eden na isa ding beauty queen na nakasalubong nila.She might as well just enjoy herself tutal andito na siya.

He is bored.He arrived more than 20 minutes ago and he feels that he had too much of the attention he is getting from the hosts and the other guests.Hindi naman niya masisi ang mga ito.He is Brandon Lopez..sikat, saksakan ng yaman at sobrang lakas ng appeal sa mga babae.He is a total package.Every woman's dream.Surprisingly,his bad boy image makes them  swoon.