Chapter 54

FB Group: Gracia Bonifacio's Vixens

Napaungol si Olivia.Maybe she is not dreaming after all.Her man's kiss feels like heaven after days without him.

Kahit matatawag na siyang istokwa dahil  sa ilang beses na niyang paglalayas because of being too sensitive due to pregnancy ...hindi niya maikakaila sa sarili niya..lalo sa isip at puso niya na mahal na mahal niya ang lalaking ito.Her body wants and needs him.Hindi na niya natiis na hindi ito itex kaninang matapos siyang maligo. Dala ng konting hiya dahil sa paglalayas niya ,she was just  planning to show him how much she misses him..But...she can't wait.Kahit galit o may tampo pa ito sa kanya...bahala na.What is important is she was able to do what her mind and heart dictate.She has to reach out.

Her bad boy is right.He had shown her how much   he loves her so bakit pa nga niya ito pag-iisipan na may relasyon pa din ito kay Lora? Makati pa sa buni ang babae na yun kaya makapal ang mukha  nito na itex ang fiance niya.Her UNL champion is undeniably  so attractive kahit saksakan ng basagulero at high-handed so she has to understand that women can't help but want him.But sorry na lang ang mga ito dahil Brandon Lopez is Olivia Castillo's man and he will be her husband very soon.

"Hmm.." she moaned nang mas laliman ni Brandon ang halik sa kanya.

She wrapped her arms around his nape.Their tongues entwined, Olivia moaned against his lips when she felt his arms under her back and legs as he slowly stood up.He scooped her to him habang wala pa ding tigil ang paghahalikan nila.They enjoyed each other's lips and tongue for several moments.

"I love you baby." she murmured huskily when he finally freed her lips.They feel swollen and numb but in a very nice way.She is in cloud nine.

He gently put her down while his arms are still wrapped around her and his eyes are on hers.

She ran her finger along his jawline.

"I love you very much.I can kiss you forever." he said as he drinks in her lovely features with his eyes.

She felt giddy.Ang yummy talaga lalo ng bad boy niya when he looks at her that way while saying such sweet words to her.

She smiled seductively.Gusto niya itong panggigilan.All the days na hindi niya ito kasama..gusto niyang bawiin.

She unlocked her arms which are around his nape . One of her hands squeezed his bicep.Yung isa naman, halos lapirutin ang abs nito dahil sa gigil.

She frowned when he winced and a look of pain crossed his face for a few seconds.

"Baby? What's wrong?" alalang tanong niya but he shook his head and he tried to release a light smile.

Dun niya naalala yung laban nito with Robbie St.Peter.

She gently tried to wriggle free from him ,"Anong wala? Patingin!" kunot ang noong sabi niya.

Nung una ,ayaw pa siya nitong pakawalan but when she darted him an angry stare, he sighed then he let her moved away from him a little.

"It's nothing ." he said.

He cursed under his breath when Olivia lifted his shirt then gaped.Her eyes widened.

"Oh God baby! May mga pasa ka!" she said in a shrill voice.

"Wala yan baby.You should have seen that dickhead.He is all black and blue.I'll live.You know how tough I am!Malayo sa bituka to!" he joked with a sneer bago ibaba ang damit and pulled her to him.