Chapter 26

Thanks author sa update! Sana sa next chap sakin nyo naman po idedicate. Pleasee author! ==hayan dedicated na ito sayo =)

He was staggered for a few seconds.

His woman said that she will move in with him...fucking shit! 

He blinked a few times habang nakayuko ng bahagya as he stares at her slightly raised head.Mapungay ang mga mata nito but she has a sexy smile.

He grinned from ear to ear...

"Baby?" nakangiting tawag niya.He wants to be sure na tama ang narinig niya.

He was about to cup her chin and kiss her ng sumubsob ang mukha nito sa dibdib niya and moaned.

"Baby..." mahinang bulong nito while sniffing his neck before finally nestling her face on it.

Napamura si Brandon ng mahina.His woman is half-asleep  when she said that she will live with him.Ang importante sinabi nito ang gustong-gusto niyang marinig.He doesn't give a damn if she is wide-awake or not.

Smirking, he kissed the top of her head.

"Walang bawian baby..." he murmured before carrying her to the bed.

Nang ilapag niya ang nobya, her robe accidentally opened and lumantad ang mga dibdib nito.

He cursed under his breath when he discovered that she is naked under it.His buddy reacted again.

He  quickly removed his shirt then unbuckled his belt bago tumabi kay Olivia.

___________________

She woke up with a headache.

"Hmmmm" she moaned and touched her forehead while her eyes are still closed.

She gasped  when her back  bumped into something solid.

"Hello baby..." Brandon drawled behind her right ear.

"B-Baby?" she asked.Hindi siya sure kung nananaginip lang siya.

He nuzzled the side of her neck.Olivia felt heat came out of her pecan pie.So he is really with her on her bed.

"W-Why are you here?" bulong niya ulit when one of his hands kneaded her breasts.Nakatalikod pa din siya dito.She wants to slightly turn her head to look at him but he is kissing her nape.She felt something wet came out of her again.

Sandali....again? The lower part of the bed is slightly damp.Yung nasa bandang pang-upo niya.At tanda niya naka bathrobe siya kanina but now she is in her birthday suit.May kakaiba din siyang nararamdaman sa katawan niya.Yung pakiramdam  na meron siya after her bad boy fucked her.She has that after sex feeling now.

Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa naisip.She thought she was having wet dreams...hindi kaya...?

"Wait nga!" bumalikwas siya ng upo which made Brandon grunt.

"Baby...." malanding tawag nito while still massaging her breasts.Ang braso naman niya ang hinahalik-halikan nito.Ang isang kamay nito nakapulupot sa bewang niya.

"Baby ano ba?! Sandali muna!" inis na saway  niya.

Masama ang hinala niya sa manyak niyang nobyo.Obviously wala  din itong damit.And she gaped ng makita na parang nadagdagan ang lovebites niya sa may dibdib.

With  a heavy sigh,Brandon sat up on the bed too.Pero nakayakap  pa din ang isang kamay niya sa nobya.

"What? I want to make love to you baby..." he whispered  against her neck.