Chapter 30

You can join our FB group Gracia Bonifacio's  Vixens which is  exclusively for my readers who want to take a peek of  my upcoming chapters'  drafts. You can also have the chance to join in the chat about my novels...what's new, what will you be expecting.....etc. You can ask me questions about any of my stories there too. =)

"Akin ka lang  baby...I will do what you want but don't you ever forget who you belong to." he murmured  against the top of her head as he holds her  in his arms.

She is so tired and sleepy  because he had made her come twice.As she demanded, no penetration.He delivered.He ate her  sweet gem while they  were in the shower and a few moments ago on the bed.For the first time, he was able to control himself. Masakit nga pala sa puson but he can live with it. He'd rather wait for 2 days to fuck her  than jerk off. 

"Hmmm.." she moaned as she nestled her face on his chest.Nakayakap din ito sa kanya.

He smiled.Since he met her, a lot of changes happened to him.Some he likes, some he doesn't but he can accept.Ang mahalaga, he has what he wants most.His Olivia.His addiction.His heroin.With a sigh, he closed his eyes too.

-----------------------

  It's a Monday morning and ihahatid niya sa flower  shop ang nobya.  

"I don't want you not wearing your commitment ring baby.Isang beses pa na hindi mo suotin yun,I will get a female bodyguard for you." he said firmly.

"But I don't want to lose it kaya..."

He didn't let her finish.

"No excuses! It's insured so kahit mawala okay lang! " masungit na sabi pa nito.His eyes are on the road.

Gusto ng mag-make face ni Olivia sa right profile nito but she knows it's  a childish action .She just shrugged her shoulders.Wala talagang pakialam ito kahit mawala ang  ganun kamahal na singsing.Palibhasa saksakan ng yaman.

Pagbibigyan na  lang niya ito ngayon.She couldn't help but smile when she remembered how he made her moan and groan in  sexual pleasure since yesterday.Her bad boy had  fully claimed her whole body as his because of her demand.He kissed, licked and even sucked every inch of her.Nakaka-throb ng peanut kapag naaalala niya.

She couldn't even count how many orgasms she had yesterday.Halos maghapon siyang pinaligaya ni Brandon with his hands. fingers,lips and most specially his tongue.Kanina ding bago sila umalis, he licked her in the shower and made her come twice.Gusto pa niyang lalong mangiti when she told him that he can touch himself para naman makaraos ito.Sabi lang nito na hihintayin na nito ang Martes.

"I like having my release while I am inside you baby.." he said huskily kaninang bago sila magbihis.

She just gave him a seductive smile.

"What or who the fuck  are you thinking about?! You know I don't like seeing you too absorbed with your thoughts!" masungit na sabi ng bad boy niya.

She touched his thigh and leaned the side of her head on his right shoulder for several seconds.

"Baby...I was thinking about you..." she said huskily before giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Don't touch me there baby..you are waking up my buddy." he said in a little rough voice.

Pilya siyang lalong sumiksik sa balikat  nito while rubbing his thigh lightly.