Chapter 39

FB Group:  Gracia Bonifacios' Vixens

(More than an hour ago)

Brandon's POV

Kakauwi lang niya from the gym.He had to see his former coach at ang bago nilang inaalagaan na aspiring UFC fighter.He entered the bedroom and saw his woman on the vanity chair.Nag-aayos ito.

He closed the door carefully.He doesn't want to make a sound.He leaned on it as he folded his arms on his chest.Gusto niya lang pagmasdan ang beauty queen niya.Her side is on him and she is listening to some soft music on her ipad kaya hindi pa siya napapansin nito.

She has her hair up while applying mascara.Naka -sleeveless top ito na kulay light blue and itim na cotton short shorts.His dick reacted instantly.He knows that she is getting ready  for Heira's party.He looked at his watch.Past 5.His woman isn't aware of his plan.Wala itong kamalay-malay na hindi siya papayag na umalis ito ng mag-isa.There is a chance that she will be a little feisty cause he sort of tricked her.She probably took his silence about her going to the party alone as a yes.

That night when she told him about Heira's birthday,they had another round in the shower where  his woman made sure that he was sexually satisfied .She even gave him a head.He is very much aware that she did that to coax him so he will let her go to the singer's party alone.

No fucking way baby! I  will do my best to protect you from their claws...-- he told himself.

For sure andun din ang ina nito.His girlfriend had suffered enough from her mother's cruelty and even her friend's too.He won't let them say or worst do bad things to his Olivia.

He won't let them say or worst do bad things to his Olivia

Olivia's POV

She feels happy. Kahit dalawa pa lang ang nagiging bf niya  she is positive that Brandon  is the best lover and boyfriend a woman can ever have.Sobrang sarap nitong magmahal.Hindi na niya nararamdaman na nasasakal siya sa sobrang pagka-possessive nito.She rather feels giddy.Ang pakiramdam niya, reyna siya ng kagandahan at kaseksihan.Sa sobrang pangigigil sa kanya ng UNL (ubod ng libog)  man niya unti-unti ng nabuo ang confidence niya sa sarili.She is  content,satisfied, happy  and so in-love.

She sensed something...she looked to her right then chewed the inside of her lower lip.

Her yummy bad boy is watching her as he leans on the door.His arms are crossed in front of his muscled and tattooed chest.His biceps visible cause he is in a white sleeveless shirt.Naka-bulls cap ito.He came from the gym by the looks of it.

She used to feel so conscious when he stares at her with his dark eyes...but not anymore.The way he always gazes at her cause her to  color up  and makes her peanut reacts which makes her pecan pie slightly wet.

"Baby..." she huskily called him without standing from the chair.

He tilted his head to one side as he runs his eyes along the outline of her body.Her big delicious breasts,her flat stomach ,her creamy and smooth thighs and legs are all making him want to ravish her again.Hindi talaga siya magsasawa sa nobya niya.