Chapter 14

"What's wrong? Dati ko namang ginagawa yun di ba? Talk to men so they will go out with you. " sabi ng ina  in a gentle voice.

Olivia swallowed.If pwede lang lumubog na siya sa kinatatayuan niya.Her mother's jibe is stripping off her self-confidence again.

"I don't think you needed to do that  Caroline.Olivia is obviously a gorgeous woman.I can attest to that.Madami na  akong  nabugbog since naging kami.And I will  continuously do that kapag hindi nila tinigilan ang nobya ko." makahulugang sabi ni Brandon matapos mas hinigpitan nito ang braso na nasa likod ni Olivia.

Binasa ni Olivia ang labi ng mapansin na kumunot ng bahagya ang noo ng ina.

"You really know how to make a woman giddy.Masaya ako  na finally someone is putting up with her." pasimpleng tira ng ina niya na nakangiti na ulit.

"I am not putting up with her..she is the one tolerating my possessiveness and too much desire for her.I can't seem to take my eyes and hands off my lovely and sexy woman." Brandon drawled  while looking at Olivia with a knowing smile which made her  cheeks color.

Kung sa ibang pagkakataon maiinis siya sa pagiging blunt  ni Brandon about his wanting her physically, now she is grateful.Kahit papano, it put her mother in  her place.

"Oh well..good for Liv.At least maranasan naman niya how it is to be desired kahit sandali lang.So I will see you tomorrow evening then." Caroline said which made Olivia sighed.

Hindi talaga mauubusan ng mga pasimpleng pang-iinsulto ang ina sa kanya.

"We'll go .. minus that man you mentioned.Not unless you want to ruin the  dinner..." makahulugang sabi ni Brandon.

Naglabanan ng titig ang dalawa while Olivia is looking at her shoes again.

"Ok..no Terrence." malamig na tugon ng mama niya.

Olivia looked up to see her mother's face.Caroline's smile doesn't reach her eyes.They are as cold as her voice.

"I'll be going.Take care Liv." she said then tumango lang ito kay Brandon.

When the door closed, iniharap siya ni Brandon so they are face to face.

"Your mother spits fire.Why do you let her say such things to you baby?" he asked while his forehead is creased.

"She is still my mom." sabi na lang niya.

Nailing si Brandon.

"Don't you find her beautiful? I could pass for her yaya." she laughed lightly to hide the bitterness she feels.

Lalong lumalim ang guhit sa noo ni Brandon.He cradled either side of her face.

"Have you  really looked at yourself in the mirror  baby? I always say that you are gorgeous and sexy as hell.Your mother is  very pretty but there is something about her  which spoils it." nakasimangot na sabi nito.

Olivia moistened her lips.

"Don't you think she is more your type? " tanong niya which made Brandon's eyes narrowed.

Napahigpit ang hawak nito sa mukha niya.Olivia held on to his hands on her face.

"Are you talking about our age gap?!" he asked chillingly.

"H-Hindi.It never crossed my mind." pagsisinungaling na lang niya.

"Siguraduhin mo lang baby.And remember..I can do things way much better than  mere boys." he added in a steely voice.

She nodded.Kahit papano nakahinga siya ng maluwag.Mukha namang hindi kagaya ng ibang lalake  na nagkagusto sa kanya dati si Brandon.

Panghahawakan na lang niya ang mga sinasabi at ginagawa nito  which make   her feel good about herself.