Chapter 13

Again,malakas na katok na naman.

Olivia looked helplessly at Brandon.

"Baby...please do something.I can't let my mother  see me like this." pakiusap niya.

Brandon sighed.He kissed her quickly on the lips bago kinuha ang cp nito.He has his other arm wrapped around her so dikit na dikit pa din ang mga katawan nila.Humawak na lang si Olivia sa mga braso nito as she tilts her head to look at him.

"Fernandez..sabihan mo si Jane to go to Olivia's office now. Ask her to do something para umalis sa may pintuan ang mama ni Olivia  then Ibibigay ko ang susi ng kotse ko.Get the paper bag in the back seat.Kunin mo din ang jacket ko.Ibigay mo kay Jane para ihatid niya dito." utos nito sa isa sa bodyguards while his eyes are fixated on Olivia's face.

Pagbaba ni Brandon sa telepono she asked,"Ano yung pinapakuha mo?"

"I bought a dress for you.I want you to wear it later.After nating ipasyal si Chloe, my driver will bring her home,para makalabas pa tayong dalawa."he said.

"But wala akong bra."kunot-noong sabi niya.

"Later I will ask my personal shopper to get one for you.Dadalhin na lang dito.For the mean time, dito ka lang sa opisina mo.Huwag kang lalabas! You can wear my jacket when we talk to your mother." he said.

She nodded.

"Give me a kiss!" he demanded  bago siya nito  halikan ng French style.

Napungol na lang si Olivia.

Pareho silang naghahabol ng hininga when they heard knocks and Jane's voice.

Brandon released her and took his key out of his pocket bago buksan ang pintuan.

Mabilis na iniabot nito kay Jane ang susi.

"Where is her mom?" asked Brandon.

"Nasa waiting area.Sabi ko may kausap lang si Liv." sagot ni Jane.

"Good.I'll wait for the paper bag and my  jacket." sabi nito bago isarado ulit ang pintuan.

He looked at Olivia.He sighed when he saw how worried his woman looks.It's his fault.He can't suppressed his desire for her when she is near him.Kanina kasi nag-init talaga ang ulo niya.He hates it when she says no to him.

Lumapit siya sa nobya.

He held her arms and rubbed them with his palms.

"I won't say sorry for ripping your top and brassiere baby.Kasama yun sa parusa mo." he said while gazing at her lovely features.

She just chewed the inside of her bottom lip and held his stare.

Nagulat si Olivia when he asked,"Did I hurt you?" 

Umiling lang siya.His lovemaking might have been rough..but she enjoyed it.

Brandon sighed heavily then pulled her to him by her nape.