your boy is back

"while you were on break your boy showed up."

louis checked the clock, 3:30. for the past few months, a curly headed lad has shown up at exactly 3am with two children and bruises.

he wanted to know why anyone would hurt someone as sweet as him, but Louis didn't want to be a bother so he just smiled and bought two ice cream cones for the small children in the stroller he pushes.

a small smile graced louis' face as he stared at the back of curlys head while he read a story to the toddlers in front of him with tired grins.

louis quickly rang up two small vanilla ice cream cones and slid his card through, paying for them as well.

he made the cones, and picked them up walking to the booth at the back of the empty fast food restaurant.

he quietly sat the ice cream down in front of the adorable kids and smiled when their faces lit up.

"you don't have to do that every time you know." curls said.

"i know," louis answered, "i want to though."

"uh my name is harry." louis nodded, the name fit him.

"i am louis." he smiled, "may i sit?"

harry smiled slightly and nodded, sliding over to make room for him.

"do these angels have names?" louis asked, motioning to the toddlers who were smiling tiredly at the two men talking.

"her name is darcy and his name is danny." louis smiled at the loving look that covered harry's face as he talked about his beautiful children. "they are twins and they are five years old. daddy loves them very much."

harry leaned over and wiped ice cream off of darcys mouth, planting a kiss on her cheek, doing the same to danny.

"you seem like a good dad." harry smiled slightly and mumbled a thanks. "how old are you and your wife?"

"oh i uh- i am 22 and my husband is 30" harry mumbled awkwardly.

"oh, oh. im so sorry, i didn't mean to assume i- they look so much like you and- and I know that men being able to carry is rare-i feel stupid, sorry."

harry giggled at how upset louis looked with himself. louis almost died at the sound, it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard and louis was practically the heart eye emoji then.

"its fine," harry replied smiling, "it really doesn't bother me."

"ok," louis replied, looking over at the clock and seeing it was 4:30am and quickly looking back at harry "you usually leave at 4 harry."

harry looked at the clock in a panic and rushed louis out of the booth. he quickly said thank you to the confused boy, as he placed his children the the stroller and rushed out of the doors.

"ok see ya tomorrow harry!" louis laughed along with his co-worker niall, knowing harry couldn't hear them.

"he was a cutie." louis smirked

A/N

NEW BOOK WOOOOOO! VOTE AND COMMENT!

OH AND HAPPY 7/27!!! go celebrate by listening to the album (5h)

words: 517