nervous curls

harry sat in the passenger seat with his leg bouncing from nerves. his husband was trying to get the twins before he could and it made him terrified.

"what is his name?" louis said glancing at the scared boy.

"james," harry mumbled, "he wasn't always like this."

"im sorry." louis didn't know what else to say. he has never gone through something like this before.

"its okay," harry tried to smile, "thank you louis."

"of course," louis smiled at the curly haired boy, "you and the twins are staying at my house for tonight at least."

harry went to protest but louis shook his head, silencing harry.

harry had given his home address to louis so they could hopefully take the fastest route and get to the house before james did.

when they finally arrived to their small house harry cursed, seeing james' car in the drive way.

"i'll be right back." harry mumbled to louis, as he quietly slid out of the car.

"i am coming with you." louis said confidently, getting out of the car as well.

the curly headed boy quickly walked to his front door, pulling his keys out and unlocking the front door.

when he walked in he saw james throwing random clothes into a bag for their children while the twins say on the couch and silently cried.

as soon as the two siblings spotted harry they squealed and immediately ran to him.

"don't let him take us daddy." danny cried, clinging to harrys legs.

harry quickly bent down and picked his son up hushing him. the taller man smiled fondly at louis who had darcy in his arms.

"what are you doing here you whore?" james asked rudely.

"i'm picking up my kids and packing a bag," harry said, trying to sound confident. "i am moving out."

james stilled his movement, frown taking over his angry face.

"you can't leave me," james mumbled, "you're all i have."

"i am sorry james but I have to leave," harry smiled at his husband, "for the kids."

james was going to protest but harry just quickly walked up the stairs, a quiet louis following.

once harry had a bag packed for him and his kids they walked down stairs and toward the door.

james was seated on the couch with a beer in his hand as he stared at the blank tv screen.

"i am leaving now." harry mumbled to his husband. "i will send over the divorce papers."

james nodded sadly and quietly apologized as the most important people in his life walked out.

"proud of you haz," louis said as they put the sleepy children in the back of the car. "that was really brave of you."

harry smiled slightly and quietly thanked the boy, sliding into the passenger seat.

the ride to louis' house was mostly silent but neither boys minded. they were both caught up in their own thoughts.

"thank you for doing this louis." harry said later that night as the lanky boy slid into louis' bed beside his sleeping children, "means a lot."

louis nodded and gave harry a small smile before mumbling a quiet goodnight and shut the door, heading to the living room to sleep on the couch.

A/N

usually Harry would say that it's okay for louis to sleep with him but I'm trying to take it a little slow and I want to make it a little more realistic. if someone I hardly knew but liked offered to let me sleep in their house in this exact situation I would do the same as this.

anyway. GOODNIGHT LOVE YOU ALL❤️

ig: casurole larry_child_
Twitter: troyesmama
snap: cassierks
kik: cassierks

WORDS: 6 1 8