Leggings (+)

"Baby," Louis shouted from the kitchen, "the court just called to let us know the date." Harry rushed in from the living room, motioning for Louis to continue, "We need your mum to send the evidence as quickly as possible because we have to go to the first hearing in two days."

Harry sighed, he was so unprepared, the court had asked if the twins would testify and Harry wanted to refuse but he knew he had a better chance if they did. Louis' lawyer had been explaining to them in a way they'd understand, what was going to happen.

"Okay." Harry whispered, falling into his boyfriends outstretched arms.

"We will be okay." Louis whispered in return, "We have love on our side." Harry giggled a little at the cheesy comment but he couldn't agree more. "Can I take you out to breakfast before you go to work?"

Harry's first day back to work was today and he couldn't wait. Of course he was going to miss his boyfriend and kids but he was going to see his only friends for the first time in at least a year.

"Yes babe, I'd love that." Harry said, leaning up to capture his boyfriends lips in a soft kiss.

Louis patted Harry's bum and looked at the time, "Go get dressed then princess, we have to get them to school in thirty minutes."

"Yes sir." Harry saluted, giggling before turning around and running up the stairs.

"Hey," Louis shouted up the stairs, "it's daddy to you." A smile spread across his lips as he heard Harry laugh in response.

"Are you guys dressed?" Louis asked the twins as they ran past him, shouting in joy while chasing each other around, Harry would never understand how his own kids were so energetic at eight in the morning. "Well I hope you are." Louis mumbled to himself when he didn't get an answer.

"You ready?" Harry asked as he came down the stairs in leggings and a pink sweater, Louis' jaw went slack. "What?" Harry asked, starting to feel a little insecure, "Is it ugly I can go-"

He was cut off when Louis slammed him into the closest wall, pushing his lips onto the younger boys'. Harry squeaked in surprise but soon melted into the kiss. He groaned as Louis licked his bottom lip, immediately getting access to Harry's mouth.

Louis placed his leg in between Harry's, letting his boyfriend rut against his thigh. Harry tried to hold in his moans and whines, he really did, but having his beautiful boyfriend sucking on his neck didn't really help.

As soon as Harry started to feel his stomach clench up, the twins ran in making the two boys jump apart.

"Okay let's get to school!" Louis cheered at the twins, winking at Harry when he got a glare. The two men quickly walked to the car with the twins, both trying not to think about what just happened in the house.

Once they got Danny and Darcy buckled into their seats, Harry realized he forgot his work shirt and ran back in to grab it.

When he came back to the car he couldn't help but smile, Louis and the twins were loudly singing along to 'the wheels on the bus' playing from the kids CD they had bought.

He slid into the passenger seat and happily joined in;  he pulled his phone out and started to record the twins in the backseat smiling and laughing along to the song. He made sure to save the video and decorate it with heart stickers before he posted in on his story.

As soon as the family pulled up to the twins school they started cheering. Harry was so glad that they were enjoying school; even if he was sad when they were gone.

The two men took the kids into the building and kissed them goodbye; politely waving to the teacher before they went back outside and climbed into their car.