slow

"ever since the kiss he's been acting weird niall." louis explained the next night at work.

"give him some time." he answered, "he just got out of an abusive relationship. he probably has some major trust issues."

louis nodded, silently telling himself that what niall was saying was true and went back to flipping the burgers.

the night shift started out busy and as it goes on it slows down, as usual, so niall and louis are the only employees working because not many people come to fatten up on big macs at 2am every night.

louis placed the burger on the bun, quickly adding the condiments and placed it into the bag with the rest of the food.

"have a good night." louis smiled as he handed the food to the lone driver in a car through the window. the guy rolled his eyes and grabbed the food before driving off, making louis scoff and roll his eyes.

"i hate rude customers." louis complained as he busied himself with wiping the counters down, for the fifth time. "like i say hello and they act like i stabbed their kid or something."

niall snorted at what louis said and continued to scroll through his phone.

"so i met this guy the other day in the grocery store and i have been texting him ever since." niall said smiling as he typed a response on his phone.

"what's his name." louis asked. when niall didn't reply he through the rag at the fake blondes head and repeated the question when he squealed in surprise.

"his name is liam, god you're nosy." niall jokingly complained.

"hey you were that same when i first met harry." louis pouted.

"that's cause you were practically obsessed with him and never even introduced yourself." niall laughed as he dodged the second rag louis chucked at his head.

"whatever you tosser-" louis was interrupted as someone cleared their throat behind them, scaring the two boys.

"nice to know you were obsessed with me louis." louis turned around to be greeted by a smiling harry. the smaller boy turned completely red as niall cackled loudly in the back.

louis quickly entered and paid, much to harry's protest, for the regular meal. he quickly prepared it and rolled his eyes as he walked past a still laughing niall.

louis shoved the blonde off of the counter and ran to his booth as he heard niall squeal.

louis chuckled as he reached the table and sat by harry.

"what did you guys do when i was gone?" louis asked.

"we cooked cupcakes and watched tangled." harry smiled at the memory of the twins starting a flour fight.

louis noticed harry was a little off, or sad and asked what was wrong immediately.

"uh james called and said that he was gonna go to court so he could get custody of the kids." harry said sadly and he looked down at the table.

"listen princess," louis softly pulled harry's chin so he was looking at him, "if that happens i am here for you. no matter what okay?"

harry nodded and took a bite of his fries.

"i am gonna ask niall if i can go home a little early and we can go home and cuddle with the twins, sound good?" harry nodded happily at the suggestion as louis went to the counter.

A/N

i am taking this as slow as i can oml it's so hard. i want them to like get married already haha.

anyway i hope you all have a great day/ night. love you all.

don't forget to message me if you ever need anything.

vote and comment please? the more comments and votes, the faster i will update and the longer the chapters will be.

love you guys xx
words: 6 3 7