busy

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE FROM WATTPAD
I AM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
I am still having some issues but i am definitely back. I have missed writing so much so I have decided to come back!

today is the day, the day danny and darcy started school. harry was anxious, not only to say goodbye to them but also because he knew his life was going to be so empty without them filling all of harry's day. harry was constantly worrying about them, cleaning up after them, and spending time with them that harry didn't know what he would do. Obviously he will have more time to spend with louis, which he loved but it didn't help the anxiety too much.

louis had been trying to keep harry calm all morning and not to toot his own horn or anything, but he thought he was doing okay.... kind of. harry was either pacing back and forth, or re-packing the twins' book bags endless amounts of times. He needed everything to be perfect for his babies. Speaking of the twins, louis made them breakfast and was sitting with them, enjoying it. Harry wanted to join them in eating the delicious looking waffles but he felt like if he took just one bite, it would come back up.

"It's almost time Harry," Louis stated, "are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" He said this as he packed the extra waffles away in a black Tupperware container so Harry could have some later.

"I am sure." Harry said, and he was. He felt as though he ate 10 waffles piled high with butter and syrup, in reality he ate none.

"Okay babes it's time to go!" Louis said in an excited tone, trying to cure any nerves in the kids heads, "Let's go get buckled into the car guys."

Harry followed behind the three of them to Louis' car and opened the back door. He lifted Danny into the car first, letting him scoot over before he placed Darcy in as well. Louis made sure Danny had his seatbelt on the correct way, Harry did the same to Darcy.

"Breath baby." Louis said as he climbed into the driver's seat, Harry getting in the passenger seat and buckling his seat belt, "it'll be okay, I promise."

Harry nodded and took a deep breath, in, and then out. He felt himself settle into the seat and he grabbed Louis' hand.

"I set up an appointment with a lawyer for after we drop them off." Louis said making Harry turn his head to him in shock.

"W-what? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Harry asked, still in shock.

"I knew if I told you sooner than you would have more time to worry and to freak out." Louis said, he scheduled the meeting at work a few nights ago while talking to Niall. "I also wanted to ask if I could sell prints of the pictures I took of you the other day on my website?" Louis asked a little more timidly.

"Of course you can." Harry knew that Louis wanted to do this and even though he didn't like seeing pictures of himself, he didn't want to disappoint Louis in any way, he also thought it was kinda cool that people would actually buy pictures of him to put in their houses.

"We are here!" Louis said, trying to keep everyone upbeat, "Let's head in."

Louis put the keys in his jacket pocket and climbed out of the car, helping darcy down from her seat as harry helped danny.

"i don't think i'm ready for this." harry said as the twins walked a little ahead of them.

"you are strong," louis reminded him, "and i promise they will have fun and it'll go by fast for you along with the kids."

harry sighed, trying to convince himself what louis was saying is true. as they reached the front of the school the twins turned and waited for the two men walking toward them. as a, sort of, family they walked into the busy school. they walked to the front desk and checked the twins in, also receiving their room number and teachers name.