Oh baby yeah (+)

I was trying to come up with a title and the videos of Harry making the whole audience moan popped into my head and I couldn't get it out so there is the title

(+) means smut in chapter ;)

After replying to his mom, assuring her he wants to meet up and giving her his number he locked his phone and placed it on the table.

"I'm so relieved." Harry said, looking at his boyfriend who was looking at the twins with pure love filling his eyes. "I think I want to change their last name."

"Oh to what?" Louis was glad Harry was doing this. Having James' last name for the rest of their lives would suck.

"Tomlinson." Harry blushed when Louis' mouth dropped open in shock.

"Oh my gosh- Really baby?" Louis was tearing up, he was so happy. When Harry nodded Louis launched himself into his arms and started to sob.

"I love you guys so much." Louis said into Harry's shoulder.

"We love you too Lou." Harry couldn't stop smiling at his amazing boyfriend.

In all honesty, Harry had been thinking about changing his children's last name to his boyfriends for a while but he didn't want to seem clingy. Harry knew that it was going to cost him some money to change their names and he didn't see the point of changing it to Styles and then to Tomlinson later.

Not that Harry was already thinking about marriage with Louis or anything.

"I-I" Louis couldn't even begin to explain how happy he was, "Harry I'm speechless, this means so much to me."

"I love you." Harry mumbled into Louis' shoulder.

"As soon as we get home I'm calling my mum to tell her the news!" Harry giggled at how cute Louis was being. He was so excited to tell his mum.

"Okay babe," Harry said, smiling softly at his boyfriend, "go clock out and we will leave then."

Louis nodded and walked, basically skipped, to the break room. He stopped on the way back to tell Niall the news before walking to Harry and grabbing the twins' stroller.

"Hear that guys?" Louis asked playfully, "You're going to be a Tomlinson sooner than I hoped."

Harry couldn't help but smile, Louis was such a good father. Even if he wasn't the biological one.

"God I love you so much." Harry said as they climbed into Louis' car, after putting the twins in.

When they got home Louis stayed true to his word and called his mom while dancing with the twins around the living room. Harry was sitting on the couch posting a video of the three dancing on his Instagram with the caption 'the Tomlinson clan had a good day today.'

"Hello," Jay said answering the phone, "how are you baby?"

"I am amazing," Louis said, excitedly running to the phone, "I have great news!"

"Oh gosh," Jay said playfully, "I can never tell if you're pranking me or not."

Louis laughed but continued talking happily, "Well today I have amazing news that is true, Harry is changing the twins' last name to Tomlinson!"

"Oh my gosh boo bear that's amazing!" Jay was so happy for his son, "Everyone is going to be even more excited to spend Christmas with us."

"Yeah yeah," Louis teased, "We know that you're excited for Christmas," before his mom could yell at him for the teasing he continued, "Do you want to come over tomorrow? We have to talk about a lot."