Peanut-butter

Harry was extremely nervous.

Him and Louis had just dropped off the twins at school, meaning they were headed for the cafe to meet Harry's mum.

Louis holding the curly boys hand made his anxiety ten times better but after not seeing your mum in years, you'd be a wreck as well.

"Princess," Louis softly called Harry out of his thoughts as they pulled up to the cafe, "I need you to breath and remember how excited she was to see you over the phone. Can you do that for me baby?"

Harry slowly nodded, breathing a little slower, hoping to calm himself a little. Louis smiled to reassure his boyfriend before opening his own door, climbing out of the car quickly and running over to Harry's side to open his door for him, as always.

When Harry stepped out of the car, his anxiety was momentarily forgotten, he leaned in to softly kiss his boyfriends lips before pulling away and shyly smiling.

"Let's go my beautiful baby." Louis smiled at his blushing boyfriend, taking his hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"She texted me a few minutes ago and said they are here." Harry mumbled quietly to Louis as he looked down at his phone. Louis reached the cafe doors and opened it for his curly headed boyfriend to go first.

As soon as Harry stepped foot into the building, arms were wrapping him into a hug. He automatically knew it was Anne, his mum. No matter how long they spent apart, he would always remember how it felt to hug her and what she smelt like.

After a couple more minutes of tearfull hugs, the group of four sat at a table to talk.

"And who is this handsome young man?" Anne asked motioning toward Louis, making Harry giggle and blush lightly. Louis smiled at his boyfriends cute laugh and patiently waited to be introduced, he didn't want to intrude on any conversation they were having.

"This," Harry started with a huge smile on his face, "is my amazing boyfriend Louis."

Anne looked a little surprised, she suspected something was going on between the two but she didn't know anything that has happened with James, she wasn't sure if he was still in the picture.

"Can I just- kind of- explain everything that happened from the beginning?" Once Anne and Gemma nodded to answer Harry's question, he sighed before beginning the long story of his relationship with James. "Well the reason I stopped talking to you guys is because James somehow convinced me you didn't love me or want me happy. He started to isolate me slowly and then all at once. I was convinced you guys hated me for staying with him but in that moment I knew he needed me and- and I thought he made me happy- I thought we'd be together forever." Harry paused, taking a shaky breath and grabbing a hold of his boyfriends hand tightly. He wasn't upset because he missed James in any way, he was over that man, he was sad because he knew he wasted so much time with him that he could've been spending with his mum, Gemma, and even Louis if they had met. "About a month after we moved together he started to hit me. It was small hits here and there, once if I forgot to cook dinner or if I talked back to him, but then it turned into everyday. He was upset over his life and he manipulated me into staying. I thought even if I left I wouldn't have anywhere to go."

"Baby I hope you know that no matter what, you can always come back home." Anne said sadly, she felt a little responsible for the things that happened to her baby. She should've fought for Harry harder.

"Yeah I know that now but he convinced me you lot hated me." Harry said, looking down at the table in shame.

"Well babe," Gemma said sadly, "I don't hold anything against you and all I want for you is happiness."

Harry started to tear up, he couldn't believe this was finally happening after all these years.