Pizza (+)

The picture above is so cute
-

"I'll get it!" Danny yelled as he ran towards the door. Harry chased after him, obviously he wasn't going to allow his son to open the door alone.

"Hi." Danny waved up to the pizza delivery guy when Harry opened the door, "I like your hat."

The boy chuckled saying thank you as he handed Harry the receipt to sign, "I could give you my number along with the pizzas."

Harry went to kindly decline but Louis beat him to it, "I'm pretty sure he's fine." He wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and sent a sarcastic smile to the embarrassed pizza boy.

Harry handed the now signed receipt back to the boy and he quickly left making Harry let out a giggle and softly slapped Louis' chest, "You don't have to be a buttface!"

"Buttface?" Louis said in amusement.

"Yes." Harry simply stated, "You were acting like a buttface."

"Whatever you say baby." Louis chuckled, "He can't have my boys number."

"Who wants your number?" Niall asked, "I'll help Louis fight them."

"Oh gosh," Harry says, pushing Louis into a chair around the dinner table, "no violence, I hate violence."

Harry and Jay put two slices of pizza on two plates for Louis and Harry, then Harry cut up two slices for the twins.

They grabbed their own servings after placing the groups plates onto the table and sat down to eat. "Shi-oot!" Louis shouted when the pizza burned his mouth.

"Good correction." Harry said, smiling.

Louis rolled his eyes fondly at his boyfriend and reached over to help Darcy eat her pizza.

"So Louis," Jay started, "what are we doing for your birthday?"

"It's in two months mum." Louis laughed at her serious expression, "I guess I want to spend the day before with Harry alone and then maybe we can come stay at the house for Christmas?"

He had to obviously talk to Harry about the whole situation first but Louis didn't really think he'd say no.

"That sounds fine to me darling, you guys are always invited down." Jay smiled sweetly, "Also Niall you're invited as well."

"I'd love to come but I'm actually going to fly back to Ireland to see all my family for Christmas." Niall was super excited to see his extended family for the first time in a while

"Awe that's sweet." Harry smiled, "Is it okay if I bring my mum and sister if we come for Christmas?"

Jay nodded in excitement, "of course! I'd love to meet them."

Once everyone was full, they headed to the living room to sit on the couch and watch movies, which didn't last very long because Niall had to go home, followed closely by the twins falling asleep one the couch and Jay deciding to head to the guest room.

"I'm going to put them to bed." Harry quietly mumbled, making sure not to wake them up. He picked the kids up and headed to their shared room, kissing them on the forehead and then leaving the room, heading to his own.

He opened the door to see Louis already in bed, softly smiling and motioning for Harry to crawl in beside him.

He peeled off his clothes and climbed into the bed, wrapping himself around his boyfriend.

"I hope you don't think you have to come to my mums for Christmas, right?" Louis asked while threading his finders through Harry's curls.

"Of course not," Harry answered, "I want to come."