family

"hey mom." louis answered his phone with a smile on his face. the twins were at day care because the boys wanted to have a little date night. 

"'ello lou!" jay said cheerfully, "how's my boy?"

"'m actually really great momma." louis smiled looking up at harry making the curly headed boy blush.

louis put his phone on speaker and set it on the table. he wrapped his arms around harry's waist as he stirred the pasta that was cooking.

"okay son," jay said faking a serious tone, "who is this boy that has got my son all smiley?"

"mom!" louis shouted in embarrassment at how well his mom could read him.

"oh sorry boo bear," harry mouthed 'boo bear?' with a soft smile, "does that mean he can hear me? well then hello son-in-law, thanks for making my baby smile."

louis shook his head, avoiding eye contact with a smiling harry. "it's no problem ma'am. he is a gem and i guess you are to thank for that."

"oh love don't call me ma'am, makes me feel old," jay laughed, "the name is jay, and you are correct. i always raised my boy to treat people with respect so if he ever doesn't just shoot me a call and i'll drive all the way down there to beat his bum."

louis turned a even darker shade of red, groaning, harry giggled he loved louis' mom.

"i sure will jay." harry smiled, "he is an angel though so i don't think that'll be needed." 

"i am glad he is treating you right," jay smiled at the thought of louis happy, "so when am i getting some grand babies?" 

louis squealed, "mom stop!" harry just laughed. 

harry mouthed 'should i tell her' getting a nod in return.

"uh- actually ma'am- jay. i- uh i already-." harry didn't know what to say.

"did my boy already get you pregnant?!" jay asked shocked, "kids these days work fast."

"no, sorry. i just meant that i-" harry nervously glanced at louis, "i have two kids already."

jay was quiet for a minute, "how old are you?"

"i am 23." harry mumbled, great she hated him, "i had them when i was 18."

"what happened to the dad?" jay asked, harry's eyes widened, he hated talking about james.

"um- he isn't- it wasn't- i didn't mean to-" harry took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "the relationship was toxic and louis was the one that saved me."

"that doesn't sound too good," jay said, "i am so sorry that happened to you as well." 

"oh- it's okay, it's over now." harry smiled at louis.

"i was calling to invite myself down to louis' house since he never does." jay said sassily.

"sorry ma, i've been busy with work and-" jay cut him off making harry giggle.

"and busy with that boy." jay teased, "i know when my boy is into someone. anyway lover boy, i am inviting myself down for dinner tomorrow night and harry, you better be there." 

"okay mamma tomorrow is good, it's my day off. i work from ten to three thirty tonight." louis said.

"okay baby that sounds great," you could tell jay was excited, "i'll see you too tomorrow then. don't have too much fun without protection."

"oh my god mom." louis groaned again.

"love you, bye!" jay hung up before louis could complain again. louis looked up at a smiling harry.

"i love your mom." harry said, "i'm nervous for tomorrow though."

"i love her too even thought she is hard headed sometimes." louis rolled his eyes, "you'll be fine. it's just gonna be us and the twins. she is gonna love them."

"i hope." harry sighed, turning back to the stove, "pasta is done."

the two boys sat down and enjoyed their meal together. after they finished the two boys cleaned the kitchen together and cuddled up in bed to watch netflix.

they ended up making out and giving eachother hand jobs instead of actually watching the movie that was on the screen, but either worked for them.

tomorrow was gonna be good.

A/N

WOOOOPPP

another chapter downnnnnn

love you guys!!

message me if any of you need anything. ever.

looooveeee you allllll.

words: 674