{2} : Blushing Problem

Next day...

"Have you packed everything?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah," I told him.

He came to me and picked up my suitcase and said, "Let's go."

I nodded and followed him towards his car. He put my suitcase in the trunk and sat on the driver's seat while I sat on the passenger seat.

Michael started the engine and we started our journey towards Ashton's house.

In the middle of the way, I asked, "When will you return, Michael?"

He replied, "I have no idea."

After a few minutes, we reached an area full of apartments. Michael parked the car in the underground parking lot and got out.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him as he got out of the car.

Michael had taken out my suitcase from the trunk. "This is where Ashton lives," he told me.

"As far as I can remember, this is not where Ashton lived," I said to him.

Michael started walking towards the lift with my suitcase. "Yeah. He didn't used to live here. He just recently moved here," he said. I too, started walking after him. Now, we were standing in front of the lift and waiting for the lift to come.

"But why?" I asked. The lift came and we both got in.

Michael laughed. "You ask too many questions," he said. We were both alone in the lift. Michael pressed the second button for the second floor.

When we reached the second floor, the lift of the doors opened and we got out of it. Michael was heading towards the door marked 2-C. Beside the door, there was written "Mr. Tucker."

"Is this Ashton's apartment?" I asked.

"Yes," answered Michael.

"His surname is Tucker?" I asked. Ashton's name is similar to the name of the celebrity Ashton Kutcher. Tucker, Kutcher. Kutcher, Tucker. I laughed inwardly.

Michael looked at me with an amused expression on his face and asked, "What happened to you?"

"What happened to me?" I asked back.

"I can see it on your face. What were you thinking?" my brother asked.

I laughed remembering the "Tucker-Kutcher" thing. "Nothing," I told him.

Once we were standing in front of Ashton's apartment, Michael rang the doorbell three times.

"Why did you ring the doorbell three times?" I asked him.

Michael laughed. "You ask too many questions."

I just rolled my eyes. "You always say that," I told him.

"That's because it's true," Michael said.

The door opened and Ashton was standing, looking hot as always, wearing white shirt and black jeans. My cheeks were heating up as I was looking at him so I decided to look at the floor so that my blush could vanish from my cheeks.

"Hi!" he greeted both of us and moved aside for us to enter.

We entered his apartment and it was a neat apartment. People always say that when a boy lives alone, his house is always a mess but this case wasn't with Ashton. His apartment was neat and clean. His previous house was also clean, like this one. This is a very beautiful apartment.

When we were all inside the apartment, Michael and Ashton did their manly handshake and hugged each other tightly.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Michael asked Ashton after they were done with hugging each other.

"I'm doing well," replied Ashton with a smile. "What about you?"

"Same here, bro," replied Michael.

Ashton turned to face me and said, "Hi Rachael."

"Hi," I said to him in my little voice and looked the other way. If I had continued to look at him then I would've blushed and I didn't wanted him to know that he has an effect on me.

"How are you?" he asked next.

I looked at him and said, "I'm fine." Then I looked the other way. Usually, when Michael and I hang out with Ashton, I talk normally to him, like looking at him and conversing with him. But today, I'm feeling uncomfortable by even looking at him! And it's not only because of my blushing problem.

I'm uncomfortable with the whole idea of living with Ashton. But I can't help it. I don't have any option.

Normally, when a girl gets an opportunity to live with her crush, she is thrilled at the idea. But not me. I'm not one of those girls.

I'm actually scared. Scared about living with my crush. I don't want him to know how I feel about him. That's because I know that he and I will never be together.

While thinking about all this, I didn't realize that Michael was standing in front of me. He hugged me and said, "I'll miss you."

I hugged him back in a bone crushing hug and said, "I'll miss you too." I didn't want Michael to leave me.

We broke apart. He put his hand on my cheek and said, "Take care."

"You too."

He, then, looked at Ashton and nodded. Ashton nodded back at him. It seemed as if they were communicating to each other through their minds.

Michael, then, said to both me and Ashton, "I should be leaving now." He turned to exit the apartment.

But before he could exit, Ashton said to him, "All the best, bro."

Ashton was wishing him luck for his "work."

Michael turned to look back at Ashton and with a smile, he said, "Thanks."

And Michael exited the apartment.

Ashton went to close the door. After closing the door, Ashton turned to face me and asked me, "So, what do you want to do?"

Author's Note : How was this chapter? I hope it was exciting. :) Things are going to be interesting after this chapter, so stay tuned! :D That will be the end of the author's note. Take care. :)

P.S. For those who don't know who Ashton Kutcher is, see the picture on the right side. You can even google him if you like. :)