{21} : "Do A Strip-Tease!"

Author's Note: Two days ago, this story was on rank #608 but now, it's on rank #502! It's all because of you people who find out time to read my story and vote and comment. Thank you all for your support! :) And now, here's Chapter 21! I really hope that you enjoy reading this chapter just like I had enjoyed writing it! Happy reading! :)

{21} : "Do A Strip-Tease!"

Ashton remembers something as he slapped his forehead. "Shit! I forgot to call Michael."

He took out his cell and dialed Michael's number. Michael was put on the loudspeaker.

"ASHTON, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO CALL?" Michael screamed through the phone. Ashton and I suppressed our laughter because of Michael's dramatic way of speaking.

"Michael, I forgot-" Ashton tried to say in a calm tone but before he could complete his sentence, Michael interrupted him.

"YOU FORGOT?! HOW CAN YOU FORGET SUCH AN IMPORTANT THING?!"

"Michael, calm down," Ashton said. "Rachael and I are in the safe place now."

After hearing Ashton, Michael calmed down.

"Are you both okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, we're fine," I answered for Ashton.

"Oh, you're there too?" my brother asked me.

"Yeah. We put you on loudspeaker," I informed him.

"Oh," he said. And then, he was silent.

After a while, he asked, "Did Ashton tell you everything?"

"Yes," I answered. "And I'm really angry at you for hiding things from me," I told him. Well, I wasn't exactly angry. I was hurt that my own brother had kept secrets from me.

"I know but hiding things from you seemed the right thing for me to do," he explained.

"But it wasn't the right thing to do," I told him. "I understand that you kept secrets about our parents' death because you didn't want to hurt me but you could've at least told me that you're a secret agent."

Ashton rose up from the bed to give me some privacy with Michael but I grabbed his arm and made him sit on the bed again. I need him to be with me right now.

"I wanted to keep you away from the 'secret agent' stuff. It's dangerous, you know," he said. I rolled my eyes. Ashton chuckled at my action.

"Ashton has told me that at least a hundred times," I told Michael.

"I bet it was less than a hundred times," Ashton said and I laughed.

"Rachael, Ashton and I want the good of you and we want you to be away from danger," Michael said.

"I know."

"Michael, come here fast," I heard some guy say, who was calling my brother.

"Okay guys, I need to go. Take care. Bye," Michael said.

"Bye," Ashton and I both replied. And we end the call.

And we're back to staring at the boring TV screen.

After a few minutes, I said, "Ashton, I'm getting bored. Entertain me."

Ashton laughed. "How shall I entertain you?"

I thought for a while. "I know what you can do to entertain me," I told him.

"What?" he asked.

"Do a strip-tease!" I said loudly. His eyes grew big with amazement.

"Really?" he asked. I thought he would be offended but he wasn't. He was his normal self.

I just nodded my head. Will he really do a strip-tease for me? I will soon find out.

"Okay," he said and rose up from the bed. Is he for real? My jaw hit the floor.

"Do I really have to dance while doing the strip-tease?" he asked.

"It's your wish," I told him, trying to maintain a straight face.

"Okay," he said. "I'm not going to dance."

"Okay."

"Get ready, Rachael," he told me.

I'm ready, Ashton.

He was standing facing me. I never thought that he would do a strip-tease if I tell him. I never wanted him to do a strip-tease in the first place. I just wanted to see his reaction. I thought that he would be shocked but he wasn't. He was acting normal.

I looked at him. He was looking at me. And the way he was looking at me was so sexy that my cheeks turned red.

He started to unbutton his shirt very slowly and in a seductive way. My mouth dropped open.

He was halfway done with his shirt. And the good part was that he wasn't wearing an undershirt!

He chuckled. Why did he chuckle? Then, I realized that my mouth was still open. I quickly closed it. I need to learn to control myself.

Now, Ashton unbuttoned the last button on his shirt and slowly, the shirt fell on the floor.

Oh my God! What a body! I can never get tired of seeing his body. I can spend my whole life drooling over his perfect body!

I was looking at him like a fat kid looks at a big chocolate cake.

My eyes grew more wide when he moved his hand over his jean button.

Do I want him to go further?

The hormonal part of my brain was screaming yes but the rational part of my brain was telling me that I'm not ready.

I agreed with the rational part of my brain.

"Ashton, stop!" I told him as soon as he started working on his jean button.