{23} : "Do You Think That I Have A Sexy Body?"

Author's Note: This book has reached 3,000 reads! Yeah! :)Keep supporting this book! :) And don't forget to vote and comment! :P 

{23} : "Do You Think That I Have A Sexy Body?"

"Obviously. I won't be able to stay away from you," he said with a smile. I smiled back at him.

"So....are we officially together?" I asked.

"Yeah. We are officially together," he answered. And we both hugged each other.

I have hugged him a few times but this time, it feels different.

He's without a shirt, that's why. My brain said to me.

Oh! That's the reason why I was feeling different when hugging him.

I moved back to create distance between us. "Ashton, wear a shirt!" I told him and he laughed.

"Okay," he said as he picked up his shirt from the floor.

When he was done wearing his shirt, I asked him without even thinking, "Does every secret agent have a sexy body?"

I really wanted to slap myself for asking that question. I've gone mad today.

What made me ask him that question? Maybe because the image of his perfect body was still fresh in my head.

He laughed. "I don't know about that but you'll find every secret agent to be fit," he answered. "Do you think that I have a sexy body?" he asked. I know he was trying to tease me and make me blush. And it was working.

"Yeah," I said without meeting his eyes. I was already blushing and if I looked at him then I would've blushed even more.

He grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him. "I love to see you blush," he said, making me blush even more.

"Ashton, stop saying that!" I said as I playfully slapped his hand away from my chin.

"But I love saying that to you," he said.

I didn't say anything and continued to stare at the bed.

After a few minutes, Ashton asked, "Getting bored?" as he put his arm around my shoulders, bringing me closer to him.

"Yes," I answered.

"Want to watch a movie?" he asked next.

"I thought that we couldn't watch a movie in that," I said as I pointed towards the TV screen.

"Who said we're going to watch a movie in that?" he said.

I gave him a questioning look. He continued to smile at me as he got up from bed and went towards a closet attached on one of the walls.

He opened it and I grew excited as soon as my gaze landed on the laptop which Ashton was holding.

He came and sat beside me, keeping the laptop in his lap.

"Which movies do you have?" I asked as I scanned the list of various movies displayed on the laptop screen.

"Do you want to watch any James Bond movie?" he asked.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I said, getting excited. I love anything that is related to "secret agent" stuff.

We started watching Skyfall. I have watched that movie at least ten times and I really love that movie!

I wish I could be a secret agent. Maybe, I could be one in the future. Who knows? I smile inwardly.

*****

We were done watching the movie and now, I was surfing over the internet while Ashton was preparing dinner for us.

There were some interesting articles that I came across. "How to act normal in front of your Crush", "How to not embarrass yourself in front of your Crush" etc. Some of the articles were so hilarious that I had to control myself from laughing like a hyena.

"Dinner's ready!" Ashton announced from the kitchen. I quickly deleted the history because I didn't want Ashton to know what I was surfing. I placed the laptop beside me. I went in the kitchen to help Ashton.

*****

We were done with the dinner and it was now time to sleep.

I was confused. Other than the room that I was in, there was another room in this safe place. And I was left confused because I couldn't understand in which room I was supposed to sleep.

I assumed that the room with the TV screen, in which I am currently standing, belonged to Ashton. So, the other room belonged to me.

But then, why was my suitcase in this room? It should've been in the other room.

Ashton's suitcase is in this room too, along with my suitcase.

I was getting too confused.

"Where should I sleep?" I asked Ashton after he was out of the bathroom wearing comfortable clothes.

"This is my room and the other room is your room. But I want you to sleep in this room just for your safety. I don't want anyone to kidnap you in the middle of the night from your room. If you sleep in my room, I'm sure that no one will kidnap you. I won't let them," he said seriously.

"As far as I know, no one can enter this safe place without the small key," I told him while raising my eyebrow at him.

"It's just a precaution that I'm taking. That's the only reason why I want you to sleep in my room," he was quick to defend himself.

"Ashton, if you want me to sleep in your room then you can directly tell me. You don't need to go round and round with your theories to make me stay in your room," I told him with a smile.

"Okay. You win," he said. "I may sound a bit forward but I want you to sleep in my room because I want to cuddle with you."