{28} : Stop Being So Sexy!

"You're the first guy who has said that I'm a good kisser," I told him.

"What do you mean? I thought that I'm the first guy who kissed you. There were other guys who kissed you before me?" he asked. I could tell that he was starting to become jealous.

I thought to play safe and just nodded my head. Sometimes, I say without even thinking. I shouldn't have mentioned about no one telling me that I'm a good kisser. I should've kept my mouth shut.

"How many guys?" he asked after a few minutes of silence.

"What?" What did he mean?

"How many guys did you kiss before me?" he asked, not looking at me but was looking ahead of him. He was trying to be calm but failed. His jealousy showed clearly on his face.

As I continued to look at him, I noticed that he looked even hotter when he looked jealous. I mentally want to slap myself for thinking that. I should not even want Ashton to be jealous but here I am, thinking about how hot he looks when he's jealous.

"Umm, I think three?" I said quietly. I wasn't even sure about the number. But I was sure that I hadn't kissed a hundred of guys.

Ashton just nodded his head.

"Are you jealous?" I asked softly.

"Jealous? Me? No," he said and shook his head as his calm look returned on his face.

I knew he was jealous. I could still see a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

I came near him as I whispered in his ear, "I just want you to know that you look hotter when you're jealous." After saying this, I softly kissed the corner of his mouth, near his lips. I could tell by his body language that he wanted me to kiss his lips. Trust me, I too wanted to kiss his lips but I just wanted to know whether I have an effect on him.

And by the way his arms were around my waist in seconds, tells me that I have an effect on him. I smile inwardly.

I hear Ashton breathing heavily before crashing his lips on mine. It was a rough kiss. It felt as if he was trying to claim me as he continued to kiss me hard. If we continue to kiss each other this hard, then our lips would swell.

He laid me on the bed without breaking our kiss as he was hovering over me. I felt as if the room temperature had gone up by many degrees. His lips were warming my lips as his whole body covered mine.

Then, I felt him bite my lip. I moaned in pleasure. I was shocked at my own reaction. I was too shocked that I broke away from the kiss and turned my head, cupping my hand over my mouth, trying to stop any possible further moans from escaping.

"What happened? Did I bit your lip too hard?" He whispered in my ear, seductively.

Ashton, stop being so sexy!

I just shook my head no, not wanting to look at him.

"Then, what happened baby?" he whispered again, in that sexy voice of his as he bit my earlobe. Another moan escaped my mouth but was muffled by my hand.

Why is he biting me so much today?

"Baby, don't cover your mouth. I want to hear you moan," he whispered as he uncovered my mouth by removing my hand.

He started kissing my jaw now. What I was feeling was indescribable. I was heavily breathing as his soft lips started kissing my neck. It was feeling damn good! I closed my eyes trying to focus only on the feel of Ashton's lips on my neck as my heart beat increased.

After a few seconds, Ashton stopped kissing my neck. What happened?

When I opened my eyes, I saw Ashton removing his shirt. When he placed the shirt beside us on the bed, I started panicking. Are we going to have sex? Oh my God! That must be it! Otherwise, why would Ashton remove his shirt?

My heart started beating at an even faster pace as Ashton's body covered mine. Before he could kiss me, I put my hands on his bare chest.

Oh my God! His chest was so hard that I wanted to run my hands over it! I closed my eyes. Calm down. I said to the hormonal part of my brain. I gave out a deep breath.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Ashton giving me the look that predator gives to its prey. He started to come closer and I said loudly, "I'm a virgin!"

He was left confused after what I said so he asked, "Why are you telling me that?"

"Because you're going to have sex with me and I'm not ready," I answered. My answer made him lift himself off me as he sat beside me on the bed. I also was in the sitting position now.

"What made you think that I was going to have sex with you?" he asked me.

"You removed your shirt and I thought..."

"Rachael, I wasn't planning to have sex with you. I just removed my shirt because I was feeling hot, which I often feel when you're around and in close proximity," he said. "I just wanted to make-out with you," he later added.