Epilogue

Joker was shoved into his new cell at Arkham.

"You don't have to get so handsy." He said as the two guards slammed his door shut. In the small, square cell there was a metal slab and steel toilet.

Joker sat down on the hard, metal slab with a sigh. Then he heard gunshots from outside his cell door.

"So soon? But I already ordered room service." He said as his door opened and he expected to see Harley waltz in. What he didn't expect was to see a stranger walk into his cell. "Who are you?"

The man smiled sinisterly at Joker. "You can call me Habitum." Joker laid down on his metal slab and folded his arms behind his head.

"What do you want? I have sleep to catch up on."

"I'm planning something big. Huge even. And I need all the help I can get." Joker raised an eyebrow at the stranger's words.

"What do I get in return."

"Freedom." Habitum simply stated. Joker gave him a flat look and closed his eyes. "Fine, if that's your choice." Habitum turned to leave, but Joker jumped up snatching the gun from Habitum's holster.

"It's nothing personal." He muttered aiming the gun. Before he could shoot, Habitum shape shifted into the Man of Steel himself.

"You were saying." Habitum muttered looking bored.

Joker lowered the gun and said, "I like you."

"That's what I thought." Joker handed the gun back to Habitum who crushed it into pieces.

"What do you need me for?"

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Supergirl."

"Hah! The Martian wannabe took care of that." Joker said bitterly. Habitum then shifted into Miss Martian.

"As I was saying." Joker smiled and Habitum smirked. "Are you in?"

"Lead the way, Deceitful One."