Chapter 17

Rick's POV

Why was a crying? During the time I sat on the roof I persuaded myself I wasn't crying over her. I had told Bruce what I had been doing every night with Supergirl and he kicked me out for the night.

So I spent the night sitting on our roof top waiting to see if she'll come. She never did and then I started crying. I felt like an idiot sitting there crying.

It was Tuesday and I had to go to school and face another day of her avoiding me. When I got to school I was greeted by Johnny.

"Hey man you look terrible." he greeted.

"Wow thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry." he said laughing lightly. "Is it about Chris?" He questioned raising his eyebrows.

"No!" I hissed pushing the doors to school open.

"Mhmm. For some reason I don't believe you."

"Ugh!" I growled as I came up to my locker. "How about we talk about you." I said trying to change the subject.

"My life isn't the greatest either. My stupid twin brother is coming to visit." he said groaning. Why does he hate his twin?

"What's so bad about your twin? I've met him once and he seems nice." I said raising my right eyebrow.

"He's like the favorite child. He goes to an athletic school and hour away from here. Whenever people ask about us my mom always gushes about him. Like I don't even exist." he answered shaking his head.

"How long is he staying?" I asked.

"Two weeks." he answered with another groan.

"Hey guys." Dillon greeted with a big smile.

"Why are you so happy?" I questioned.

"I had a date last night." he answered going into his locker which was beside mine.

"With who?" I pried.

"No one of your concern" he answered shrugging and walking off.

"Whatever." I mustered walking off to class. First I had math which Chris had too. I got into class just before the bell rang and sat in the first seat I saw. I look to see who I'm sitting beside and see Liz. I see Chris sitting in the first row texting someone.

"You like her don't you." Liz whispers with a knowing look on her face. I turned to look at Liz just as the teacher walked in.
I didn't answer until Liz nudged me.

"Maybe a little." I caved and she smirked. I tore of a piece of my notebook and wrote.

What about Dillon?

I slid it over to her and she read it. Her eyes went wide with surprise as she processes what I wrote. She started to scribble something down on it and handed it back to me.

What about him?

I tore another piece out and wrote.

289-656-8858
That's Dillion's number

I passed it back to her and she smirked putting it in her navy blue hoody pocket. The reason why I gave her his number is because I had a feeling Dillon was the other guy Chris liked. With him out of the way it would be a lot easier.

"Do you know the answer Mr.Grayson?" My math teacher asked me. I look around the classroom to see that all eyes were on me. My eyes land on Chris and she mouths "twenty-one."