Chapter 12

"Hey can I ask you something?" Rick asked as our teacher lectured about math. I like math, just not when they are just lecturing us. It made me feel like sleeping, or like banging my head on my desk multiple times.

"Shoot." I said smiling. He leaned over and reached into his back pack to pull out a golden envelope.

"Will you be my date to the Wayne Ball this Saturday?"

I've always wanted to go to the Wayne Ball! It was a party Bruce Wayne had every year on the Wayne company's anniversary. Now I finally get to go, and as Richard Grayson's date!

"Yes, I will!" I whispered a little to loudly.

"Do you have something to say in front of the whole class Miss?" my annoying math teacher Mr. Eldridge said.

"Ummm, no sir." I replied in the most sweet tone I could get out.

"Very well then, without any further more interru-"

The bell went off signaling lunch. Our teacher looked really annoyed, but everyone just hurried out.

I went in the cafeteria to be greeted by Liz "Hey sweet thang." she said nudging me. Her weirdness never stops confusing me.

"Hey." I said simply smiling.

"Chris why don't you sit with us." Rick said as he walked past me. I looked at Liz and she nodded smiling.

"Sure." I answered smiling even bigger. At his table sat Dillon, Johnny, and another girl with black hair. Her hair was pin straight and she had bright green eyes. Her skin was tan and she was really pretty wearing skinny jeans and a cute top.

"Hey Chris." I looked away from the girl to see Dillon who is across from me smiling.

"Hey." I greeted waving at Dillon. He had his hair styled perfectly and he was working on some homework. This guy is good looking and smart too! Or he's doing homework he should've done yesterday.

"Kent." I heard the person from beside me mutter. I look to my right and it's Johnny. I remember when I was texting Rick he said his last name was Greene.

"Greene." I muttered back and we both gave each other disgusted looks. I guess you could say we have a love/hate relationship.

"Chris, this is Raven." Rick said motioning to the other girl at our table.

"Hey I'm Chris as you already know."

"Nice to meet you." she replied smiling and showing her one crooked tooth. She was sitting beside Dillon, but I noticed she looked to my right and smiled at Johnny. He winked at her and she blushed. So I see someone has a crush. I approve. Even though he can't hear me and probably doesn't care for my approval.

"Help me, I can't stop staring." Liz said from my other side. I look at her and followed her eyes to Dillon who is smiling perfectly. I just rolled my eyes, but the conversation stated before I could say anything.

My thoughts went off to Advanced Functions. Well, more to put mysterious, disappearing teacher. She had been there for a week. One week. Now I hadn't seen her since.

Maybe she quit? No one else knows what happened, but for some reason I want to find out what happened. The girl creeped me out with her giant smiles and annoying laugh.

"See ya later Chris." Dillon whispered squeezing my hand. I looked up at him and his face was inches from mine. Lunch was over?

"Bye." I whispered back before we both walked away. I don't know how, but Dillon has this effect on me that I can't even explain.

-------------------------------------
L I Z

School had just finished and I was walking home. I couldn't stop thinking of Dillon. I would just keep picturing our future first kiss. Call me weird, but I've liked this guy for 2 years.

I got home and went straight to my room not saying a word to my parents. We never talk. Like EVER. I opened my door to be greeted by my boss.

"Well how has it been going?" He questioned whispering so my parents couldn't hear.

"Good, were becoming closer by the second. Soon I'll take action." I answered putting my bag down and pulling out my phone.

"Do you remember the plan? You said two weeks!" He hissed getting a little to loud for my liking.

"Yes, yes, become friends with Crystal Kent. Go to her house, meet her father. Then kill him." I answered annoyed that he was here.

"Yes, now I'll give you more time." he said jumping out of the window, still saying, "See ya later." and laughing that annoying laugh.

"You too Joker." I mumbled so he probably couldn't hear.

I had finished step one to become friends with her. Now I just had step two, to kill her father/Superman and maybe her in the process. She won't be expecting a thing.

____________________
I don't really know what to say, but yeah thanks for reading. Yeah.

-supergirl