Chapter 6

Hi guys! I have been working on this chapter a few days, and when I was ready to publish it, my computer wouldn't so here it is! I have also written two future chapters and I can honestly say, that I am really really happy with the way they turned out. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and enjoy this book!

Vote

Comment

Share

-H

----------------------------------------------------------

"Alright! Everyone is welcome to stay, but if you have to go, I understand!" I said from on top of one of the many chairs that were in my backyard. It was now around midnight and I knew that they all had to work tomorrow. I hopped off of the chair, with the help of Norman, as Andy and Chandler walked up to me. I pulled Chandler into a hug before doing the same with Andy. Before he could pull away, I brought my lips to his ear and whispered, trying to go unnoticed by Norman who was standing nearby, talking to Chandler.

"I need your help pranking Norman." I pulled away as a mischievous smile made its way onto his face. He nodded his head and I rubbed my hands together as Chandler walked over to join Andy, Norman going to grab his sunglasses and keys from inside the house.

"I would love to stay, but I have to get Chandler home and I have to get home to my kiddos." Andy said and I nodded, understandingly.

"It is totally fine! I will see you guys tomorrow! Lauren is dragging me to work with her again." I said, sending a wink Andy's way. He knew that I was coming back to set with Lauren so that I could prank Norman. Lauren knew too. They quickly waved goodbye before walking to Andy's car, which was probably blocked In by other cars. I turned around to see Christian and Alanna walking my way, quiet laughs leaving their lips.

"Hey Ken, do you mind if we stay here tonight? Only if we aren't intruding." Christian said and I smiled a gigantic smile at them, nodding my head.

"Of course you can! You guys are welcome anytime! Lauren, Sonequa and Emily are staying also so we can all just crash in my room!" I said, really excited.

"Great! Then we can all just get up and go to work!" Alanna exclaimed and I nodded, smiling before I was pulled into a hug by Steven. I hugged him back before pulling away, feigning a mad look on my face.

"I still haven't forgiven you for earlier." I said and he rolled his eyes before crossing his arms across his chest.

"Yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't have hugged me back." he said smugly and I stuffed my hand into my butt pocket on my shorts, tilting my head to each side before answering.

"Yeah, you are right." I said, laughing and he laughed before pulling me into another hug.

"See. Anyway, I got to get going. Got work in the morning." he said and I nodded, saying goodbye to him before walking away with Christian and Alanna. Brooke left earlier because she is flying back to New York tomorrow, so she had to go back to her hotel and get packed. Laurie, Danai and Josh left shortly after Brooke, leaving me to wonder when Gabi left. She never made it out of my bedroom. I walked in there to see what was taking so long for her to get outside and she wasn't in there. The bathing suit I had given her was laying on my bed with no sign of where she went. Her loss. We all made it inside the house, Alanna and Christian walking into the kitchen where Lauren, Sonequa and Emily were while I locked the back door. I looked through the glass of the sliding door and saw Norman standing behind me with a goofy look on his face. I turned around to face him and laughed.

"Why do you always tend to do that?" I asked, looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes. Forget that I said gorgeous.

"Because it's easy to sneak up on you." he said in a matter of fact tone and I laughed again, something that I have been doing a lot recently.