Chapter 8

Hi guys! I know that it has been a while, but I have been going through a lot with school, work, and one of my friends from school passing away in a car wreck. It has been a tough past week. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and spam the comments pls to cheer me up :). I need it.

Vote

Comment

Share

-H

BIRTHDAY OUTFIT:

BIRTHDAY MAKEUP:

BIRTHDAY MAKEUP:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday Eve, June 2oth, the day before my birthday obviously. The good thing is, it is not on a Monday this year, seeing as today is a Monday. I was currently at the gym, training a girl who goes to the gym I work out.

"Alright, 80 squats and you are done." I said, setting my water down and doing the squats with her. Around squat number forty-three, my phone rang from beside my water bottle. I stood up and walked towards my phone, swooping it off of the gym floor. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead before swiping to answer, bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Whoever this is, you interrupted me in the middle of my workout/training session." I spoke, looking back at the girl I was training. She had stopped doing the squats and was just standing there. I motioned for her to keep going and she quickly started them again.

"Yeah, well you interrupted our prank war." The voice said. Guess who? Awh I'm just kidding it's Norman.

"One day, Norm. You can live one day." I spoke, gathering my water bottle, keys and phone cords. I waved goodbye to my client and walked out of the gym, my clothes clinging to my sweaty body.

"No I won't. You see, I had this awesome prank planned out and ready to put into action, but my plan was pushed back because little miss Jennings didn't show up." he whined into the phone and I laughed, unlocking my car and getting in.

"If it makes you feel any better I am coming up there for the night shoot." I said and my eyes immediately widened. I didn't mean to say that.

"Perfectttttt." Norman said and I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.