Chapter 11

Hi guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to update! I have been super busy, but I am updating now! I hope you like it! Enjoy!

Vote

Comment

-H

-------------------------------------------------------

BROOKE'S OUTFIT:

KENDALL'S OUTFIT:

KENDALL'S OUTFIT:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kendall! Let's go!" Brooke yelled throughout the apartment, her heels thumping against the wooden floors as she walked towards my bedroom. I was standing at the foot of my bed, shoving my feet into my heels while trying to keep myself upright.

"Give me a sec, damn B." I replied, placing my feet flat on the floor before turning to look at her. She had decided on wearing a loose, black jumpsuit that  tied in the back, and had a heart shaped neckline on the front. She paired it with a pair of black pumps, leaving her hair straight and parting it down the middle. I chose to go with a nice, white top that was a bit flowy and had gold zippers, a pair of gold, silver, and black sparkling shorts, a rose gold watch, a few bracelets, a pearl necklace, and a black clutch with gold studs on it. My hair was straightened to perfection and flowed down my back, resting just in between my shoulder blades. I turned to look at Brooke who did a little twirl for me and I did the same for her.

"Perfecttttttt." she expressed, sending a wink my way and pulling her phone out of her purse. 

"Me perfect? Look at you!!" I exclaimed just as her back flash came on and I knew she was taking a snapchat video.

"Oh my! Look at how hawt my best friend is! Girl's night!" she exclaimed, moving her phone all around me so everyone could see what I was wearing.

"Stoppppppp." I exclaimed, a goofy grin on my face as I attempted to hide it. She kept pushing the camera through my horrible attempts at blocking it until it finished recording.

"You ready?" she asked, posting the video to snapchat before locking her phone and looking at me.

"Yes! Let's go let's go!" I exclaimed, grabbing her arm and yanking her out of my room, fast walking through the apartment, exiting it within record time. Brooke and I decided to have a girl's night while I was in town, deciding on a high end restaurant in the middle of the city. I have about 2-3 days left in New York before I go back home to Atlanta. If I am being totally honest, I am ready to get back. I love New York and being able to see my mom and Brooke, but Atlanta is my home home. Anyway, it's time to get this night started.