~Chapter 19~

I KNOW I KNOW!!! DONT HURT ME!!! I am so sorry for taking so long to update and ik this chapter is super short and is not good but I PROMISE I am going to update more often!!! I love you guys and over 15k reads!!!????? WOW!!! Thank you all!!! I love you!!! Enjoy!!!!

-H

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you Mr. Reedus." I spoke teasingly, climbing into his car as he opened the passenger door.

"Why you are welcome Miss Jennings." he spoke, making sure I was in all the way before shutting the door and jogging around to the driver's side. It was currently 7:45 AM on this fine Thursday morning. I decided to spend the day on set with Lauren and Norman, and the latter of the two so kindly offered to pick me up and drive me. Since it was so ungodly early, I decided to wear some leggings, a loose grey razorback tank top and a black Nike jacket, leaving my unruly hair down and wearing no makeup. I looked a mess but Norman insisted otherwise. I paired my outfit with a white pair of Adidas NMD's, my favorite shoes. I still had on the necklace and ring that Norman gifted me with the other day. They were my new favorite accessories. I was in the most comfortable outfit on the planet and I don't care what anyone else says. As soon as I got situated in his car, Norman grabbed ahold of my hand and intertwined them together, placing them on the console.

"I see you are wearing the gifts I sent you." he spoke, looking at me out of the corner of his eye before switching his blinker on and getting into the next lane.

"The only time I take them off is when I get in the shower. I love them babe." I spoke, gently reaching up to place a kiss on his scruffy cheek. He sent me a sweet smile before gently running the pad of his thumb across the back of my hand.

"I'm glad you love them." He said sending me another soft smile before my phone vibrated in my lap, signaling a new notification. Using my free hand, I scooped the device up and read the notification. Lauren had tagged me in a picture on Instagram. I placed my thumb on the fingerprint scanner, my phone automatically unlocking. I clicked on Instagram, waiting for the social media app to load before clicking on the picture.

@laurencohan: major tb to when I had long hair and Ken was a blonde

@laurencohan: major tb to when I had long hair and Ken was a blonde. Oh how my hatred for her has grown ;) #jk #lovehertodeath

I laughed softly at the picture and the caption before liking it and quickly commenting back.

@kenbjen: welp at least the feelings are mutual ;) love ya much butthole and that was a great party if I recall correctly #icantremember

I sent the comment before locking my phone and placing it back in my lap, turning my attention to Norman who was stealing glances at me every now and then.

"What?" I questioned, another soft laugh escaping my lips.

"Nothing. You're just beautiful." he said and my face immediately flooded with color. I bit my lip softly as I sent him a smile which he gladly returned.