Chapter 12

Hi guys! I didn't get much feedback on the last chapter than I expected so I please ask you that you vote and comment on the chapters for now on. I need to know what you guys like and don't like about the chapters! Thanks again!

-H

------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE NIGHT OUTFIT (WITHOUT CLUTCH)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what have you been up to?" Norman asked from behind me. We were sitting on the couch, him being against the arm and me sitting in between his legs, my back against his chest. He had his muscular arms draped over my shoulders, our hands intertwined and resting on my chest.

"Nothing really. I've just been with Brooke and my mom. Chad was supposed to come up here and stay the last four days with me, but he canceled because of his girlfriend." I spoke softly, snuggling deeper into his chest.

"Well the first half sounds fun. The second half, I do not see why anyone would cancel on you." he spoke, tapping me on the nose when I turned to look at him.

"Haha so sweet." I said while letting out bursts of laughter before quieting down. I turned my upper body around to face him before speaking again.

"Where are your clothes?" I questioned, not noticing any suitcase in the living room.

"My apartment is actually on the floor beneath this one." he said and my eyes widened in surprise.

"How come we never bumped into each other? Like at all?" I questioned, a goofy grin on my face,

"Mhmm that part remains a mystery to meee." he spoke, dragging out the e. I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his chest before breaking out of his hold and standing up.

"Heyyy. Where are you going?" he whined, reaching out for me but I just pushed his arms down before walking towards my bedroom.

"To take a show and I suggest you do the same. We are going to get some food!" I exclaimed, walking into my bedroom. I heard him laugh before the front door opened and then shut. I walked into the bathroom, flicking the light on when I passed it before stopping in front of the mirror. I looked at my reflection before letting out a squeal, stomping my feet in a circle excitedly. I quickly regained my composure before stalking towards the shower and turning on the water. I stripped out of my clothes before getting into the shower, the hot water instantly relaxing me.

"Smile babe." Norman asked, pulling out his phone and pointing the camera at me. I looked up from my phone, where I was filling Lauren in on everything that happened, before smiling at him. He quickly snapped the picture and began typing away on his phone, posting it to Instagram most likely. We had decided to go to this little café a few blocks from the apartment building, not wanting to go way out into the city this early. My phone vibrated on the table and I looked down and tapped on the notification, Instagram opening up to the picture that N just took and posted.