~Chapter 17!~

Hello my lovies!!!! Please do not hurt me!! I know I said I would update this weekend, but I just got so stressed that I needed time to unwind!!! I hope you understand!! Please VOTE and COMMENT!

love you guys!

-H

------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENDALL'S PICNIC DATE OUTFIT:

KENDALL'S PARTY OUTFIT:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello?" I breathed into the phone, shrugging my grey cardigan onto my shoulders. I had just gotten out home from Ana's and I decided to take a quick shower before getting dressed for the day.

"Hey Ken! What are you doing right now?" Norman's voice flooded from the other side of the phone. I paused, slipping my feet into my brown sandals before answering.

"Hey you! I just finished getting ready, and I was about to put a bit of makeup on. Why?" I questioned, walking into the bathroom and fluffing out my unruly hair. I decided to leave it in its natural state, but since I didn't blow dry it when I got out of the shower, it was more curlier than usual.

"Because I am going to take you somewhere. I am pulling up in your driveway right now. Let's go." he spoke before I was met with the annoying dial tone. I pulled my phone away from my ear puzzled before stuffing my phone into my purse and rushing out of my room. I grabbed my keys from the marble counter on my rush out the door as I finally made it out, indeed finding Norman's truck parked in the driveway. I pulled the door shut behind me, making sure it was locked before hurrying down the pathway. I made it to his truck and he reached over the console, opening the door for me.

"Baby!" he exclaimed, a ginormous smile etching onto his face as I clambered into the car, placing my purse down by my feet. I took a second to take in his appearance. He had a snug fitting black V neck on, paired with a dark pair of blue jeans, and his signature boots. He looked hot.

"Hey babe." I spoke, a smile as big as his taking over my face. I pulled the truck door shut, leaning over the console as he met me halfway. Our lips connected for a few seconds, both of us not wanting to separate before we both eventually pulled back, forgetting that we actually had to breath. I quickly fastened my seatbelt before he grabbed my left hand and intertwined our fingers together, gently placing them on the console. He backed out of my driveway before we pulled out of my neighborhood, starting the adventure to wherever we were going.