Papers. (1)

All eyes were set on me as I stood before the class, hands nervously clutched together behind my back. The room lingered heavily with silence, so quiet that a blow of the wind will startle it. I never liked standing before a mass group of people but with the amount of times I had to do it, the fear slowly vanished but not completely. The teacher finally spoke allowing me to take a seat anywhere but anywhere was next to the strange boy Kim Taehyung as the only available seat way by him. Understandable. As I made my way to this empty seat, I ensured I didn't once look over at Taehyung who I felt had his eyes staring right at me, shotting daggers into me. Once seated, I felt as though I could finally breathe but once my name was whispered from Taehyung, I froze turning to face him.

"I've heard it before." He said looking over at me.

"It-it's a common name." I spoke stumbling on my words as my nerves began to grow.

"It's a girly name." He comments to which triggered a different response from me.

Instead of my usual timid shy response, I instead ran my fingers through my hair before presenting an expression that made him laugh. His laugh was deep, thankfully, as it didn't attract unwanted attention, before settling down, he placed his jaw on the palm of his hand looking at me. He stayed silent and this gave me the indication to sigh and avert my stare away from him and towards the teacher. Even though I held my stare at the front of the class room, I can see him stare at me and it made my skin crawl, so I inhaled deeply and ignored him. Time went by and I swear that he never once removed his gaze from me and once the ear piercing bell boomed throughout the school, I was beyond relieved. Upon standing up, I heard Taehyung exhale deeply which caught my attention, turning to wonder what was wrong, I saw him already looking at me, worried.

"I want to be your friend." He said, sorrowful eyes caused my words to get caught in my throat.

A voice echoed in my mind and I gasped, feeling an immense headache develop. I squeeze my eyes shut bringing my hands up to rub my temples. The same words played in my mind, voice much more high pitch. 'I want to be your friend.' Those words were a broken record and it wasn't until I felt pressure on my shoulder that I snapped out of those thoughts and those words, that voice vanished.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks to which I simply nod to.

Locking my gaze with his, I feel my heart begin to rapidly beat against my ribcage. A harsh cold shiver runs through my body and I flinch back, his hand dropping limply to his side.

"Hey Jimin are you okay?"

And this time I shake my head suddenly holding so much fear towards Taehyung. Sharply I breathe in, lowering my gaze to my feet before moving forward towards the door. However, once I pass Taehyung, large cold hands wrap around my wrist very tightly. The grip was immensely tight it felt as though he had stopped the blood flow. Slowly, I turn to face Taehyung only to feel my heart stop and drop to the pit of my stomach.

*

A strong cold breeze startled me causing me to open my eyes only to have a dull white ceiling take over my visual field. Footsteps both filled my ears and rocked the floor. Soon enough a very confused Min Yoongi stood over me, head craned slightly before asking what I was doing on the floor.

"Well you see Yoongi, I'm having a dilemma. Do you know Kim Taehyung?" I ask to which startled him.

He didn't respond quickly, in the matter of fact, he didn't answer my question. He just lowered himself, crouching in order to lessen the gap between us.